Some laughable comments from "fans"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some laughable comments from "fans"

Id say 90% of us are a little dissapointed with the Magilton appointment, but im sure most of us will be backing him. I think he will prove people wrong, and he has knowledge of this league, which will do us good. Im actually very optimistic, as long as at least 3 signings are made. However, although some people are dissapointed, i have heard/read some absoloutely ridiculous comments from a few fans.

One said hed rather we are in the lower end of the football league, than be run by these owners. I really dont think some people know what they are talking about. Maybe things are not as good as they could be, but I think people take for granted that we even have a club, and dont find ourselves in a position like Luton. We have the potential to move forward now, and it will happen if we are patient and get right behind the whole club. Not so long ago, we were always looking at the bottom of the table, trying to avoid the relgation battle. I remember a point where i didnt even know who was in the top half, as we were never in it! Now the aim is moving forward, be patient - and we will get up there! If you choose to moan, groan, and not give your full backing - we will fail,
Working...
X