Will we spend more than 1 million on a player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we spend more than 1 million on a player

Rangers seem to have been rifling around the bargain bucket for players over the last couple of seasons, going for players coming back from long term injuries, players out of contract or simply those sitting in the reserves of average championship sides.

Some have been gems others have not, Will the board splash some cash on players?

I hope we spend a bit to get beckford!
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

no they are tight

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        no they are tight
        Not sure that is correct, they have spent money just not on transfer fees.

It seems to have been a strategy to pay good wages but small fees, the downside to this is we get many average players on high wages.

My question really is whether that strategy will change

Comment

the silence is defening from those 'ITKs'

Comment

no

Comment

Magilton, in his interview on World, when asked if there was a transfer budget answered "No, not really".:waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Magilton, in his interview on World, when asked if there was a transfer budget answered "No, not really".:waaaht:

I think he said 'No not as such' which can be read many ways. Didnt he follow it up with 'If we identify a player.. we take it to the board'. Then they can say no and GP buys someone from base soccer ;D

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  I wouldnt read to much in to that. He's just being careful at this stage, straight after he sai something along the lines of if theres a player i wont we will try to go out and get him....

Imo money will be spent this summer. Not massive. But money will be spent.

How much does 3 strikers 1 a squad player, and 2 decent strikers cost these days....

Oh and a defender.
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I did think it might be cards to the chest. The price doubles when we come calling.

Comment

Working...
                    X