From the heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the heart

Im the first to put my hands up and admit that i hate this guy with a passion! On the pitch i hated him and as a manager i hate him. I had previously stated that untill he is removed as manager i will NOT attend home games.

However ive been thinking about this.

Im not going to stop going to a place ive been going for the last 20 years just because i dont like the manager. Yes i hope he proves to be a great manager for the club and if he gets the right players in and gets the backing im sure Jim will succeed. But its the club i love. My blood bleeds blue and white and i feel turning my back on my team just because i dont like the manager is absolutly ludicris!

I love QPR and i hope it loves me. Through the good and the bad ive been watching this club, up and down the country and theres no way, i repeat, no way im going to stop!!!!!!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON IN THE SPRINGBOK OR WHERE EVER IT MAY BE!

UURRRRRRRRRRRRR'SSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

U rssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Great post,you cannot stop loving QPR because of the manager,but don't mean to say we gotta love him as well,i echo your sentiments,even if he gets us promoted he isn't qpr and never will be,hated him as well when he played against us and this is purely a job for him,i will never be happy untill he's replaced however successfull he may be,but we've come through worse !!!

Comment

wow someone actually replyed. I never get people reply to my posts without scottjones,qblockpete or hammersmithR's doing it out of sympathy. Do you have to be in some sort of clique to be accepted on to this board? Sorry if ive offended anyone but its just how i feel.

Comment

I am not exactly delighted but i don't hate magilton

can I ask why you hate him, i can't remember him doing anything particularly bad apart from taking points of rangers from time to time.
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I'm not happy, but what can you do?

I just hope many fans (who don't visit messageboards) go down the route they did with Cerny and Ramage and boo him. Despite my reservations about Sousa and my over eagerness to say what i felt about the dire football, I never once booed him, in fact I tried to get vocal support going for him.

On the day of a game, its important to have a great atmosphere (my opinion) as I believe often it can make the difference between winning and losing.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              I am not exactly delighted but i don't hate magilton

can I ask why you hate him, i can't remember him doing anything particularly bad apart from taking points of rangers from time to time.
              Hi PeteG

Everyones got one or two in the game that they hate. Alot of people hate/dislike Robbie Savage for instance but hes just another footballer. Just one of those people im affraid. As a player i didnt like him and as a manager i think he gets to me even more! Lets hope i grow to love him ey.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I just hope many fans (who don't visit messageboards) go down the route they did with Cerny and Ramage and boo him. Despite my reservations about Sousa and my over eagerness to say what i felt about the dire football, I never once booed him, in fact I tried to get vocal support going for him.

On the day of a game, its important to have a great atmosphere (my opinion) as I believe often it can make the difference between winning and losing.
                I could always hang around outside the ground and hope he tells me something he shouldnt have! lol! I love you Paulo! lol

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

If I remember correctly, you stated we would be happy PS has gone because the person coming in will be a bigger and better name! What the f... happened! :scorn:

I hope you are a happy bunny now that your anti-PS campaign has brought us Jim 'the joke' Magilton!?

Comment

I'm sure i'll wake up tomorrow and this will all be a dream,roberto mancini will be our new manager and kaka is heading to the bush zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                      I'm sure i'll wake up tomorrow and this will all be a dream,roberto mancini will be our new manager and kaka is heading to the bush zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      Why is Kaka going to the Aussie outback?

Comment

no,in my dream he is acting naughty with my missus !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                          no,in my dream he is acting naughty with my missus !!!!!
                          O.K, you are a wierd person. :waaaht:

Comment

Black mafia,work out "heading for the bush " ???

Comment

Thanks Wozza, yes I have a couple that people might think irrational so fair enough.

This probably means nowt but one of the guys in my office used to play with Magilton years ago when he was at Liverpool and he reckons that Magilton is a really straight up and down guy and a very reliable character.

Personally what I remember of him as a player is that he always seemed to give 100% was a battler and had a good attitude, also seem to remember him getting a hatrick in the play offs but perhaps i dreamt that.

I think if he comes up short it wont be for a lack of trying and he wont stand for primma donna's in the dressing room/

personally I would much prefer that we still had sousa here, this is a 6 month backward step in terms of development so I hope Magilton will be given the time to get things right by that I mean build a team this coming season for a promotion tilt next season, perhaps if the board spends some dosh we can expect even better but we must not fall into the trap of jusging him in october/november unless we are doing appalingly badly, ie relegation candidates.

wont hold my breath though, suspect many will be screaming blue murder at the first defeat even if its west brom away
                              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                              X