Wrong Choice IMHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Choice IMHO

Wrong choice by far, the manager we should had gone for was coppell, curbishley or keane, they are the ones that could do the business.

I am extremely disappointed by this choice, there were so many managers yet magilton stood out from the rest? Talk about one extreme to another!

I do not think we will be going for it this season

I am absolutely GUTTED by this appointment,we have gone back 12 months in my opinion ,why haven't they learnt ???? :(:anger:

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
      Wrong choice by far, the manager we should had gone for was coppell, curbishley or keane, they are the ones that could do the business.

I am extremely disappointed by this choice, there were so many managers yet magilton stood out from the rest? Talk about one extreme to another!

Keane could never have worked with Flavio, Coppell wouldn't have wanted the job, don't know much about Curbishley's situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post

Blah blah blah. curbs, coppell and Keane didnīt want the job, we canīt force them to take it, can we?
        Let the man get on with his business and judge him after christmas.
        I think this can come good in the end.

Comment

it could of been a lot worse we might of got dennis frigging wise..
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
            it could of been a lot worse we might of got dennis frigging wise..
            Exactly! ;D

Comment

Working...
            X