some fans on here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some fans on here!

I know this message does not account for all fans on here but there will be many that it does. This message board is constantly full of threads complaining about the flav and co, players, costs of season tickets, and slagging of managers.

However how i see things are;

1) since flav and co have come in, we have gradually made improvement, and people will never be able to say we bought success like a certain team down the road!

2) the majority of players do give there all for the team, and for me there are not enough players in the game like mr ramage (who many like to bitch about) who clearly cares about the team he plays for.

3) season tickets are expensive, we know that, but whatever is said we do have a better quality of player representing OUR club. Now i appreciate in the current economic climate things are hard but if your still doing the same job and earning the same as you were last year this is a rubbish arguement as you bought it last year and you support QPR cos you love QPR.

4) as for the manager its hard to know who will succeed at rangers, but we do need to give everyone time. however as a long standing supporter, i personally felt annoyed about dowie being sacked, but had no real sympathy for sousa as he set the ream up wrong 5 times out of ten!

i know this thread will irritate some but the fact is we all support QPR. We have supported them through much worse times than we are facing now so lets just try and get behind the team and see if Jim can take us back to where we belong!

Well said superhooper We as fans have a job to do as well get behind the team and get the job done!!!
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
      Well said superhooper We as fans have a job to do as well get behind the team and get the job done!!!
      indeed but unless we get off to a flyer it could be hard work..
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Please Please,Board and fans-now he is appointed,give him TIME.

Comment

my problem is prices arent realistic and in proportion with were we are in the league table.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
            my problem is prices arent realistic and in proportion with were we are in the league table.
            We're joint top at the moment......oh but that's joint bottom too!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post

OK, just say that prices were reduced to, in your words, be in proportion to where we are in the league table, ie mid table. If we then found ourselves in top six and maybe pushing for automatic promotion, you would be quite happy to have those prices INCREASED to reflect that top six position. I doubt you would. You cant have your cake and eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                OK, just say that prices were reduced to, in your words, be in proportion to where we are in the league table, ie mid table. If we then found ourselves in top six and maybe pushing for automatic promotion, you would be quite happy to have those prices INCREASED to reflect that top six position. I doubt you would. You cant have your cake and eat it!
                Surely likewise, if we are paying top dollar yet only escape relegation, is that worth the prices?

A sensible pricing structure was/is required.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
                  Surely likewise, if we are paying top dollar yet only escape relegation, is that worth the prices?

A sensible pricing structure was/is required.
                  Sorry but you've gotta take risks in this life. If you're happy to settle for mid table obscurity, then yes, lower season ticket prices because nobody wants to see another season of that. There's no guarantees as Wolves found out (it took them about 5 or 6 years of splashing the cash to get promoted) but you certainly won't get promoted if you're not ambitious. That said, Burnley seemed to do it on just having 11 players who played for each other and that's a lesson we could on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                    Sorry but you've gotta take risks in this life. If you're happy to settle for mid table obscurity, then yes, lower season ticket prices because nobody wants to see another season of that. There's no guarantees as Wolves found out (it took them about 5 or 6 years of splashing the cash to get promoted) but you certainly won't get promoted if you're not ambitious. That said, Burnley seemed to do it on just having 11 players who played for each other and that's a lesson we could on board.
                    Eh? Am I happy with mid-table?, and what does the season ticket price have to do with ambition? Our gate receipts and season ticket sales don't cover our players wages yet alone provide money for transfers, if they did then the price would be £5k (minimum) for each ticket!

Comment

Working...
                    X