roeder
    thomas........dave
    francis.........gerry
    bowles.........god
    ferdinand
    marsh
    sinclar.........................now id fancy tht lot to get a point today
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

in fact that lot could get a point at barca!!!

Comment

that's why our gaffer went to barca
      i'd replace seaman with Parkes, and roeder with Gregory.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
        that's why our gaffer went to barca
        i'd replace seaman with Parkes, and roeder with Gregory.
        only one center half then?????

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          only one center half then?????
          sweeper!

Comment

actually I belive paddy and adel have to be in the all time team. They are outstanding talents.

Comment

and where is sinton?

Comment

paddy yes.....adel im sorry no way.......sinton/currie/byrne/wegerle all much firther ahead in the pecking order!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  paddy yes.....adel im sorry no way.......sinton/currie/byrne/wegerle all much firther ahead in the pecking order!!
                  wegerley was fantastic, but adel is better than him by a country mile, if you want another cb, or centre-half, put paul parker in, he and sinclair would be bloody useful..

I always liked Tony Currie
                  now we have Mittal curry.

Comment

adel no way? when he scores a hat-trick against watford, I hope you put a moroccan flag in your avatar

Comment

Parkes,Gillard,Walker, Roeder, MacDonald, Thomas, Venables, Francis, Bowles, Ferdinand and Marsh

Using todays Seven Subs: Seaman(although he gives no recognition that we saved his career and made him something before Arsenal so through gritted teeth) Frank Mclintock (when you want a hard man to close the game down and steady the ship) Gentleman Jim Langley (when you want a laugh in a boring game and another hard man) Mick Leech RIP ( A rangers boo boy but a work horse when you need one, ask the players in the team at the time) Don Mason ( Bloody useless light weight tackler, but great vision and passer of ball, a Scottish Scoles) Trevor Sinclair (for pace and width either side) and for a fox in the box (a toss up between father and son but son edges it with better strike record) Clive Allen
                      Populus fui meus nomen , tamen meus nomen est non meus nomen

Comment

Be tempted to put Jan Stejskal in goal, and Alan McDonald at the back.

Love it that Dave Thomas is in the team. The man was class.

Comment

dave thomas dribbled around guys
                          he was a pure dribbler, that's why when I see adel on the left
                          I freak out

Comment

I wish I saw the 67 team, the one that best west brom
                            we were third division south right? forgive me, I'm old........

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                              dave thomas dribbled around guys
                              he was a pure dribbler, that's why when I see adel on the left
                              I freak out
                              Dave Thomas proper old fashioned winger. Speedy as you like, wouldn't have liked to run 100m against him. Love seeing Adel cut in from the left though 'cos you know if he gets a sniff he's going to let fly.

Comment

Working...
                              X