Clear All

• Magilton is signing as we speak

100%

trust me im a nurse

....and you know this how??
    rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

Yes but what exactly is he signing?
      There are so many things to sign and so many signs to denote things...
      NURSE !!!
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

have heard that too, press conferance tomorrow at 2

Comment

2 months after the departure of PS - it looks like we are going to get JM as our new manager.Not having a pop at Jim - but he was sacked by a club that finished two places above us, and thought they if Ipswich were to go forward then JM was not the man able to do this.

After the usual melee of managers names thrust forward into the frame,have we been left with the only manager that our board can control?Were there that many actually interested?

What can JM offer this club that Dowie,LDC or PS couldnt?It looks a very safe and unadventurous appoitnment if true - does this show the ambition of the club?

Funny thing though football - re the Ipswich connection.We , or many fans , seemed quite happy for us to be managed by Roy Keane.Yet ,according to reports, Roy Keane is interested in one of our players.A certain D Delaney - who many fans think is not that good....So does that make Row Keane a bad manager.

Of course - we know best!

Comment

Just had this confirmed too
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

depressing.....
              Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

good news
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                  2 months after the departure of PS - it looks like we are going to get JM as our new manager.Not having a pop at Jim - but he was sacked by a club that finished two places above us, and thought they if Ipswich were to go forward then JM was not the man able to do this.

After the usual melee of managers names thrust forward into the frame,have we been left with the only manager that our board can control?Were there that many actually interested?

What can JM offer this club that Dowie,LDC or PS couldnt?It looks a very safe and unadventurous appoitnment if true - does this show the ambition of the club?

Funny thing though football - re the Ipswich connection.We , or many fans , seemed quite happy for us to be managed by Roy Keane.Yet ,according to reports, Roy Keane is interested in one of our players.A certain D Delaney - who many fans think is not that good....So does that make Row Keane a bad manager.

Of course - we know best!
                  Would not want Keane. Complete loose canon to the point of coming across a bit unstable and appalling judgement in the transfer market. Yes great player but do wonder if he will become another Bryan Robson who keeps getting good jobs due to his reputation as a player.

Magic may not make us moist but he comes across well which hopefully means he will do the same with the players, has ambition and something to prove and knows the division. His record at Ipswich wasn't bad and from the few times I saw them they liked playing nice attacking football. He may well have been slightly hampered by being a player for them and having that relationship with some of the players rather than as a manager from the off. One of the better realistic options in my view.

Comment

I bet he signs a 1 year contract, god help us

Comment

I'm honestly not that upset. I'm hardly jumping for joy, but we could do far, far worse than Majilton. We have a better squad than Ipswich with Buzz, Vine and Rowley back to bolster our attacking options, and our defence is solid. I think he'll do well.

Good luck and welcome to QPR.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

3month contract would suit me..
                        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                          3month contract would suit me..
                          him changing his mind would be better.

Comment

oh dear, what is the club coming to.

actually someone on the site whos supposedly itk said it was done and dusted?

Comment

Got to be the most unpopular managerial signing in the history of QPR.:horror:

Comment

Working...
                              X