Beckford for Newcastle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    As I get tired of repeating, that "clown" saved our club. Don't be so desperate everyone!---FFS!

Some of those who complain the loudest about our so-called lack of ambition, frugalness etc. seem to be the ones who claim to prefer an AFC QPR, to having Briartore & GP at the helm. You can't have it both ways: I despair of some posters, I really do. I think we'll get there in the end. Yes, mistakes have been made and probably will continue to be made as happens at all clubs and in life in general.

Can't see Cox going to Leicester, by the way. Always thought Newcastle would be a major threat, which is why I was hoping Hull would go down, but you lot know better don't you, because you're in the UK and I live in Australia. That must automatically mean you're right and I'm wrong-Jesus wept. Sick of all the whingeing fools on here.
    WHY CAN'T WE HAVE IT BOTH WAYS ??? Briatore was quick to take our money nearly 2 years ago,increasing the price of my coveted seat in D block from £284 to £3,500 and promised Premiership football and the Champions League inside 4 years ( 2 to go ).What did we get - a mid table position and only 3 points ? more than the previous season.I think we've every right to expect value for money.Even the likes of Notts Forest and Bristol City are spending more than us to realise their ambitions.Which isn't difficult seeing as Briatore wants to spend diddly squat.WE ARE PAYING PREMIERSHIP PRICES TO WATCH OUR TEAM.Far more than any other 2nd tier club !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
      i was watching sky sports and nothing happened at that time.
      Just repeated at 9.50 am on Good Morning Sports Fans and also listed in Google.

Comment

rudyard kipling

ruddyard kipling was rudyard but not as tough a welhard

Comment

Dexter I have heard rumour's that Pete and Scott have decided not to allow you to call up tonight. They value your opinion but they want a different voice. They can't fit you into a slot so if you keep the phone lines free it will be most appreciated. Thanks mate!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
            WHY CAN'T WE HAVE IT BOTH WAYS ??? Briatore was quick to take our money nearly 2 years ago,increasing the price of my coveted seat in D block from £284 to £3,500 and promised Premiership football and the Champions League inside 4 years ( 2 to go ).What did we get - a mid table position and only 3 points ? more than the previous season.I think we've every right to expect value for money.Even the likes of Notts Forest and Bristol City are spending more than us to realise their ambitions.Which isn't difficult seeing as Briatore wants to spend diddly squat.WE ARE PAYING PREMIERSHIP PRICES TO WATCH OUR TEAM.Far more than any other 2nd tier club !!!!
            Spot on Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
              Spot on Mate
              Thanks Artful.

Comment

He's a london boy

So unlucky geordies
                We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Check out the "Video results for Jermain Beckford" on Google.Fourth website down on the right hand side.A 7 minute tribute to Beckford - you'll see exactly what we're missing,and why should pull all the stops out to get him. Sorry,but I'm not that computer literate to know how to transfer the video on to the WATRB website.

Comment

Working...
                  X