if jim.....why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if jim.....why?

It now looks like the owners are going to appoint Jim Magilton over all the rest of the applicants,my question is WHY,what has he achieved that has impressed our owners and what makes him better than some of the other names we have ben linked to over the past few weeks.

maybe he is the only applicant... out of the few mentioned that wants the job

Comment

no one else wanted it. Only explanation i can think of.

Comment

I also would like to know the answer to this question,he's proved nothing EVER but 1 thing i will say is i don't think this man is a puppet who will be at flabio's beck and call he is a fiery little fu@ker who is prone to going mental at his players(which i'm all for,they need it,fitz & co) so will be interesting to see how this pans out

Comment

perhaps his "YES BOSS" sounded more convincing than others.....i mean to be a good yes man you have to be able to talk the lingo in the right way

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
            It now looks like the owners are going to appoint Jim Magilton over all the rest of the applicants,my question is WHY,what has he achieved that has impressed our owners and what makes him better than some of the other names we have ben linked to over the past few weeks.
            It's all "ifs, buts and maybes" but if maybe he came across as a strong character in the interview, something which FB would relate to and also came across strongly as feeling he had a point to prove after being sacked after 3 unsuccessful years at Ipswich that would have helped. He also gets his teams to play 4-4-2 attractive and entertaining football something which the fans loved about LDC yet hated about Dowie as did FB allegedly. The fact that he wouldn't be an untried and untested foreign manager a la Tapia and all those new Luigi's suggested and he's not untried in the CCC as in Ferguson or Ince. And maybe Martinez and Johnson were, quite understandably happy were they were. And maybe FB didn't want Sven going after his wife.
            As I've said before, he's not great but he's nowhere near as bad as is being implied by some.

Comment

Forget about themanagers that we have been linked with by the media and posters on mb's. The majority of them were never going to happen for one reason or another.

Of those who wanted the job, Jim Magilton may well have been the best candidate.

The stories coming out of QPR over the last 18 months or so have out paid to us getting a 'better' or more high profile manager.

Get behind Jim and the team, I am feeling quite positive, it could have been worse!
              1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                maybe he is the only applicant... out of the few mentioned that wants the job
                Donīt think so...if thatīs the case Ainsworth would have been given the job..

Comment

Working...
                X