de canio quits

dowie in

dowie fired

ainsworth babysits

sousa in

sousa fired

ainsworth babysits

Magilton in??

Facts are facts and we deserve better...last chance saloon for the board IMHO
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    Gregory fired

harford in

harford out

de canio in

de canio quits

dowie in

dowie fired

ainsworth babysits

sousa in

sousa fired

ainsworth babysits

Magilton in??

...............and that's what it's all about,
    oh the okey cokey..........................

Comment

Do we? people on this board were crying out for gregory to go, people on this board were crying out for dowie to go, 442 was being sung from q block, people on this very board were baying for sousa to be sacked, q block sang you don't know what your doing!

from i where i am standing we are getting exactly what we deserve!

Last Chance saloon for the supporters too i would suggest.. time to show some backbone and suppoert the team no matter who is in charge!

Comment

I agree with 3London..& to add to his post..we're deserting the club in droves to boot, yet we still expect the board to fork out tons of dough, when the fan base isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Do we? people on this board were crying out for Gregory to go, people on this board were crying out for Dowie to go. 442 was being sung from q block, people on this very board were baying for Sousa to be sacked, q block sang "you don't know what your doing"!

From where I am standing we are getting exactly what we deserve!

Last Chance saloon for the supporters too I would suggest.. Time to show some backbone and support the team no matter who is in charge!
          Hallelujah Brother.

Comment

Appoint a decent manager and the fans will be there

I repeat

WE WANT to renew, the board are just not giving us enough reasons to renew and plenty of reasons not to renew.

Appoint someone decent, give him a realistic target, give him a realistic budget and we'll be there.

I repeat

WE WANT to renew, the board are just not giving us enough reasons to renew and plenty of reasons not to renew.

Comment

But will there be anybody there to support the team.:cry::cry::cry:
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Do we? people on this board were crying out for gregory to go, people on this board were crying out for dowie to go, 442 was being sung from q block, people on this very board were baying for sousa to be sacked, q block sang you don't know what your doing!

Last Chance saloon for the supporters too i would suggest.. time to show some backbone and suppoert the team no matter who is in charge!
                The voice of reason!!.....Thank you! We're not Man Utd or Chelsea (yet)....we were in League 1 recently & were close to Administration 2 years ago....Let's cut our cloth accordingly and get behind the club!!....There's nothing to be gained by joining our opposition and going against our club? I know the guys in charge have money but we have no right to expect them to throw it at QPR until QPR is ship shape.

Comment

Appoint a decent manager and the fans will be there

I repeat

Appoint someone decent, give him a realistic target, give him a realistic budget and we'll be there.

I repeat

Whats with this WE business?

Comment

Whatever the season,
                    we'll follow our team,
                    We're Queen's Park Rangers,
                    we rule supreme.....

Etc, Etc,

Yawn.
                    18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

WE as in QPR fans

Comment

couldn't agree more

Comment

WE as in QPR fans
                          Hang on though? I am a QPR fan are you speaking for me?

Comment

Hang on though? I am a QPR fan are you speaking for me?
                            Yes. I'm the new Paul Finney.

Being serious. We've had the lowest renewal rates of season tickets in my lifetime (and thats a fact) what i'm saying is that those that bought last year surely DO want to renew they just need a reason to do so? And thus far obviously havent been given one.

50% of ST holders have NOT renewed thus far and that is shocking, whatever the economic situation

Comment

where did you get this "fact" from? Can any of us see the stats, cos I'd like in please.

Comment

Working...
                              X