Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who seriously couldnt give a f**k who gets appointed manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who seriously couldnt give a f**k who gets appointed manager?

i have exams and other stress on my mind atm, and tbh i couldnt care less who becomes manager.

i just want to sign some good players for next season and lets get underway!

this club wont go down and this club in the next few years will go somewhere (hopefully lol) so im backing whoever comes in and if they dont do a good job get some more players in or change something about a bit.

ME! Main reason being that I remember when one Dave Sexton was appointed there were a lot of people moaning because we had "Chelsea's chuckout". And he didnt do too badly.....
    Fact is, whoever is appointed, we don't actually know WHAT will happen, so I'll just sit back and see. And if is JM, and he proves to be successful, you just watch all the back-tracking......

Comment

Me.quite frankly i dont give a damn!!!

Glad its jim tho...lofl

Comment

i just want it all to come to an end really. i cant believe clubs are signing players and we havent even got a manager appointed yet.

Comment

Hull/Brown. Who would have thought it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirsupahoopsa View Post
            i just want it all to come to an end really. i cant believe clubs are signing players and we havent even got a manager appointed yet.
            JUNE TRANSFERS

Gareth Barry [Aston Villa - Manchester City] £12m
            Nathan Dyer [Southampton - Swansea] £400,000
            Lee Fowler [Forest Green - Kettering] Free
            *Paul Heckingbottom [Bradford - Mansfield] Free
            David Lucas [Leeds - Swindon] Free

Carl Tremarco [Wrexham - Macclesfield]
            1 June
            *Mark Allott [Oldham - Tranmere]
            Lee Steele [Northwich Victoria - Oxford City] Free

Yep we've let a couple of crackers slip through our fingers there!!!

Comment

lol
              WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                ME! Main reason being that I remember when one Dave Sexton was appointed there were a lot of people moaning because we had "Chelsea's chuckout". And he didnt do too badly.....
                Fact is, whoever is appointed, we don't actually know WHAT will happen, so I'll just sit back and see. And if is JM, and he proves to be successful, you just watch all the back-tracking......
                I agree with you here as well Fawny. It amazes me how so many people already know that he will be a failure and that he will be sacked by Christmas. He will be getting us playing football similar to L "most entertaining football in 10 years" DC and hopefully without the late goals being conceeded mainly thanks to the impressive defensive (one more addition needed) he will be taking over. He knows the league extremely well and has recent experience unlike the Vialli's or Tapia's that were touted. He's not a big name but then they were never going to come to us anyway, for several reasons. So personally, I don't think he's anywhere near as bad as some would have us believe and I think more than anything he at the very least deserves a chance to prove most of you wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X