Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not happy tonight at all!

If true of course

I dont mean to start another thread on this but I think we have been let down-we pay the highest season tickets and we get a complete and utter failure of a manager.

How much did Magilton spend in his reign? Quite a lot... And lets be honest they were awful last year. He obvously lacks that special figure as well-if you look at them before Keane came in with magilton they were dire and as soon as Keane cam in the picked up maximum points.

Can anyone answer me the question-'If he is not good enough for Town why will he be good enough for qpr?'

Also people that are giving the argument of us being a mid table side- Hello! Our owners want Premiership, lets get a bit of ambition in here!!!

Of course it is all opinions but I think it is an awful appointment and I would rather re-appoint Dowie-and thats saying something.

Rant Over
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

agreed

Comment

Cmon its thilling tuesday! lighten up!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Also people that are giving the argument of us being a mid table side- Hello! Our owners want Premiership, lets get a bit of ambition in here!!!
        so does every team in the championship.

doesn't means managers/ players will want to come.

the board sacked 2 managers last season. tell me why any other manager would wan't to come? and tell me why players would wan't to come?

and for the record i don't think it's a bad appointment

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
          so does every team in the championship.

doesn't means managers/ players will want to come.

the board sacked 2 managers last season. tell me why any other manager would wan't to come? and tell me why players would wan't to come?

and for the record i don't think it's a bad appointment
          We have bigger ambitions/should have owing to our owners who happen to be the second richest set of owners in the country.

Dont you think they could could do a little better than Magilton? I could understand more if our tickets were cheaper but the fact that they are the most expensive in the league backs up my point.

For the record-i think its a shoking appointment :greedy: lol
          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
            Cmon its thilling tuesday! lighten up!
            More like terrible tuesday and thats being positive
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

More like terrible tuesday and thats being positive
              agree with you 100 % jim,why put us through the torture of the last 2 months only to land Magilton upon us,its plain cruel of the owners:devil:

Comment

We have bigger ambitions/should have owing to our owners who happen to be the second richest set of owners in the country.

Dont you think they could could do a little better than Magilton? I could understand more if our tickets were cheaper but the fact that they are the most expensive in the league backs up my point.

For the record-i think its a shoking appointment :greedy: lol
                But you missed the previous poster's comment about why a "better" manager would want to come to QPR given the circumstances....If a legend like Paulo Sousa is told what to do, why would a big name come in?? magilton is very able to the job in hand and he's about the best we could expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  But you missed the previous poster's comment about why a "better" manager would want to come to QPR given the circumstances....If a legend like Paulo Sousa is told what to do, why would a big name come in?? magilton is very able to the job in hand and he's about the best we could expect.
                  Firstly Paulo Sousa is in no way shape or form is a 'legend'

I actually think the job would be attractive-they cant be on a bad wage. Personally I would have liked someone such as coppell or Ince.

Not bloomin Jim 'I cant cut the mustard at Ipswich' Magilton
                  Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Ditto, James.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Firstly Paulo Sousa is in no way shape or form is a 'legend'

I actually think the job would be attractive-they cant be on a bad wage. Personally I would have liked someone such as coppell or Ince.

Not bloomin Jim 'I cant cut the mustard at Ipswich' Magilton
                      I think you will find that Sousa is very much a legend in the football world, played in some fantastic teams and won just about everything.

Some of the reasons that Jim got the job have already been pointed out, however I also think that many managers would have gone in saying they need X amount to get us promotion, those would have never made the 2nd interview

Comment

If true of course

I dont mean to start another thread on this but I think we have been let down-we pay the highest season tickets and we get a complete and utter failure of a manager.

How much did Magilton spend in his reign? Quite a lot... And lets be honest they were awful last year. He obvously lacks that special figure as well-if you look at them before Keane came in with magilton they were dire and as soon as Keane cam in the picked up maximum points.

Can anyone answer me the question-'If he is not good enough for Town why will he be good enough for qpr?'

Of course it is all opinions but I think it is an awful appointment and I would rather re-appoint Dowie-and thats saying something.

Rant Over
                        I agree,I'm totally underwhelmed.This guy has lost as many games as he's won and whilst his teams start and finish the seasons quite well they seem to have alarming dips in form every season,hence they don't get in the playoffs.

Comment

If true of course

HELLO! We are in an average League which doesn't appeal to big names.

WAKE UP!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                            HELLO! We are in an average League which doesn't appeal to big names.

WAKE UP!
                            What would have been wrong with Coppell, Ince, Martinez or some of the other names
                            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

What would have been wrong with Coppell, Ince, Martinez or some of the other names
                              Hmm maybe because Martinez is being pulled into Wigan. HELLO Premiership!
                              Anyways all three are not big names anyway and tbh Ince is ****. Coppell Is good but would never come to us.

Comment

Working...
                              X