those of you who got a st again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those of you who got a st again

how mugged off do you feel and would you by a st for a cinema that showed mediocre at best films week in week out?
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Mark your out of order.
    Jim Magilton isn't a bad appointment i my eyes.
    He will be hungry and knows the league.
    I think he will do well and also we have some good players coming back.
    Im glad we haven't gone down the money grabbing foreign route that only know continental players that don't do it in this league. I thought you would of seen this as a sensible move mark oh well!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i don't care if mr blobby is manager. as long as i can afford it i will watch rangers

Comment

i dont mind watching jm's team at a cost of 15-20 quid tops .........but im not paying top dollar to watch average at best players in an antiquated stadium with division 2 facilities!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Dont feel mugged off, who was we expecting to get , didnt we just get rid of a so called high profile appointment
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Mark who did you want as manager.
            Give me a name because im trying to work out what a big name is?
            Did you want De canio back? A man that can't speak to the side without his interpreter?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Have not seen it anywhere that he has been hired yet. Might be in denial ;) but certainly would not take the word of the self professed 'itk' brigade on here

Comment

I feel Jim with the current players can do a damn good job and hope he proves everyone including me wrong.

I have a good feeling about him but will let you know when I've had enough.

Comment

Don't feel mugged off, but if jim gets the job still a big if (remember ched was on the bus) i wont be happy but it's not my or our choice it's the owner's.

If aidy had got the job i would have looked into getting my cash back.

Comment

I am amazed at peoples attitude on here how quick they are to write someone off, who thay know little about whose team beat us twice last season played an attractive passing game, finished in a similar position to us. give the guy a chance at least. So in answer to your question. NO i don't feel mugged off. i support my club as i have done for over 30 years seen good managers come and go. the arrogance of some people on here is astounding!]

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I feel Jim with the current players can do a damn good job and hope he proves everyone including me wrong.
                      what, you want him to do a bad job?

Comment

Don't agree at all.

I support MY club through thick and thin.

I've dealt with a lot more 'thin' than I have 'thick'

QPR are going places, and I intend to be there to witness it first hand.

Comment

I honestly believe that we are going to have a decent season.Buzz,Vine and Rowly are all returning,the defence is sorted,just sign a striker and we are in business.

Comment

Support my club whoever the manager is.

As long as i have the money i will watch Rangers week in week out.

Don't see what the big fuss is.

Jim Magilton may not be the first choice of many people but realistically did people seriously think we were going to get a big name in?

Just remember where we were a few years ago people.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I have a good feeling about him but will let you know when I've had enough.
                              Cant feel good about this. ... (if true I add).

Last seasons Prediction with Dowie = 11th.
                              This years Prediction Magilton (+no blackstock) 15-19th.
                              Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X