Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many will want season ticket refunds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam very good post and spot on mate. I for one am happy that we have gone with someone with experience of this league. Less of a risk than some money grabbing foreigner!
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

some people have principles and some dont.
      I wont renew as yet because i am still waiting for a statement of intent from the board. Been waiting ever since they took over and started carping off about "premiership in 4 years" and "champions league". They done a lot of talking but **** all else. Some people may be placated with the new screen and toilets etc.....but me i just want a decent manager and some decent players. Like i said a Statement of Intent....cos so far ive seen **** all and if JM has got the job ill be keeping my ST money in my pocket and picking and choosing my games for the principle and to show my discontent.

Comment

some people have principles and some dont.
        I wont renew as yet because i am still waiting for a statement of intent from the board. Been waiting ever since they took over and started carping off about "premiership in 4 years" and "champions league". They done a lot of talking but **** all else. Some people may be placated with the new screen and toilets etc.....but me i just want a decent manager and some decent players. Like i said a Statement of Intent....cos so far ive seen **** all and if JM has got the job ill be keeping my ST money in my pocket and picking and choosing my games for the principle and to show my discontent.

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
          Those of you accusing 'fairweather fans' to go support Chel***. What a *****ic chav attitude. Some people attempt to vote with their wallets, it's called having principles. The board have been messing with our club, and messing with our loyalty.

And you bend over and take it good and proper. It's fans like you that aren't helping the club, because you're signalling to the board that they can do whatever they want, they can laugh in your face as they're doing it, and you would still renew.

You see how it cuts both ways?

Telling a fellow fan to go support Chel***. Nob.
          Sticks and stones and all that but a CHAV - now that really hurts - how very dare you

Comment

Was Stoke fans happy when Pullis was appointed . for every big name that f##ks up a so called nobody comes good
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

So who did you want as manager and why do you think Jim will fail before he has even started? We have some good players coming back. He will know they club need strikers and he has a very attacking style so give the bloke a chance
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                Sticks and stones and all that but a CHAV - now that really hurts - how very dare you
                I'm sure you know what I mean!

I just find it unbelievable that a fan uses the figure of speech of telling a fellow fan to p**s off to Stamford Bridge because he's not his definition of 'loyal'.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
                  Am I missing something here?

Surely as supporters of QPR, we follow our team regardless of who the manager is?!!!
                  Ah!!!........... at last some reason in this thread;D

Comment

Working...
                  X