Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many will want season ticket refunds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many will want season ticket refunds...

I heard today from a friend in the Box Office that there is a worry that some of the supporters who have already renewed will be requesting refunds if JM is appointed which the club are not very happy about. Was told they have received over 30 calls from supporters enquiring about season ticket refunds!

I haven’t got a clue who’ll be appointed this time around, but personally think it won’t be JM. Can’t help thinking that if it was JM then surely it would have been done and dusted by now. Plus if he was nailed on, then why the hell hasn’t SkyBet and others closed the book on it? After all they are not in the business to lose money!

I've heard the club are BRICKING it.

Like I said earlier (albeit no one was listening as no-one was on line)

Messageboards are very very powerful things and I would say whether you visit here, Loft For Words, dot.org, .org, Report, Indyrs, Fans.net, or wherever....there is ZERO excitement with regards to JM being appointed.

The word I would use is APATHY
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

i will be asking for a refund along with my brother. so thats 2 if hes appointed.

Comment

ST money is still in ma pocket, if JM gets the job, then its staying there.
        If they want me money, then show some ambition.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          i will be asking for a refund along with my brother. so thats 2 if hes appointed.
          You MUST be a fairweather "supporter":waaaht:

Its the only reason for wanting a refund on the basis of who the manager is.

Good luck with the request though. You could use the refund to buy an ST elsewhere. I hear Chelsea now have a decent manager.;D

Comment

I would never ask for a refund I don't think JM would even be that bad of an appoitment in fact...what have we become as supporters if this it what it comes to.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post

Good luck with the request though. You could use the refund to buy an ST elsewhere. I hear Chelsea now have a decent manager.;D
              I BELIEVE YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE MADE TWO ERRORS
              1) There is "AT" MISSING from your username,can you guess where it should be

2) in your location surely you have mispelt......... replace the Ke with Cu and your about right

calling fellow rangers fairweather is treason of the highest order, your punishment you little scrote is to not come anywhere near w12 and stay in the boundaries of your inbred county, Good day to you Sir!!!!!
              From the Hills of Kerry
              To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

He has every right to ask for a refund, what has it got to do with you?

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                  Spesh if it's maggy
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I know a few who won't be renewing if Magilton gets the job. We are paying top dollar for our season tickets. We should be getting a top manager.
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post

In my mind someone who gets a refund is a person who sticks by what they feel and wishes to make a statement which only this board can understand, a financial one.
                      This also does not mean they are going to support any other team, it merely says they do not want to show financial support towards something they don't feel they can support at this time.
                      It also means they can pick and choose games to watch until they have confidence in the people they will be paying their money to.

I don't see a problem with this at all personally.

Sorry, carry on!
                      The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                      :grimace:

Comment

Totally agree mate and to be honest anyone who is asking for a refund purely on the basis of Jim Magilton being appointed as coach can fook off and go support Chelsea because thats what glory hunters do.

AdeSunburyBellEnd harsh words you gonna call me a c u n t too or tell me to fook off from my manor, the place where I was born bred in the shadow of Loftus Road.

Its pathetic to think that this is what we have become as supporters not prepared to support and follow our club on the basis that the pending appointment of a certain coach doesn't fulfil our over inflated expectations. Then to justify the matter on the basis that your season ticket costs a poxy £100 more than what it should still isn't a good enough reason.

Comment

Am I missing something here?

Surely as supporters of QPR, we follow our team regardless of who the manager is?!!!
                          1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

For what it's worth, this is my view (and I'm not going to get involved in name calling):

If a fan had bought a ticket to see Phantom of the Opera not knowing who the Phantom would be at the time of purchase they would have the right to ask for a refund if they announced that Bobby Davro was playing the part. Okay buying tickets to a one off show and buy a season ticket for football are completely different situations but their my money and they have ever right to support the club even if they choose to or not to buy a ST ticket.

Comment

I think it is easy to get caught up in the passion of the anti-JM brigade or refund of season tickets. I would not be at all happy if he got the job. However, having said that I am a QPR fan and I feel I should support the club. So I will not be asking for a season ticket refund but will be expecting some bloody good performances.

If they appoint JM, I will be very surprised. I honestly do not see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                              X