Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Jim

Not that most can see this.

The server was changed overnight and 75% of people will have to wait till their internet provider catches up.

Might take the swearing filter off for a few hours
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Thanks for making my day Scott

Comment

IF true shows a major lack of ambition BUT better than a foreign journey-man (IMHO).
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Oh nuts................

Still onwards and upwards

Just goes to show the lack of planning given that Magilton was still employed when Sousa was terminated.

Comment

It's not official till it's official BUT sources seem pretty adamant - albeit club sources are staying very very silent and not confirming or denying

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
            It's not official till it's official BUT sources seem pretty adamant - albeit club sources are staying very very silent and not confirming or denying
            Maybe none of them actually want you know? Avoid another Sousa situation.

Comment

Oh well at least the speculation is over and we can start planning pre-season etc ...so who do we reckon will be the next manager in November?

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                Maybe none of them actually want you know? Avoid another Sousa situation.
                Nah, they get pished off that we trump them.

We did it with last years kit, this years kit, the new crest - half a dozen signings etc etc.

Everyone at HQ is under instruction to keep very very stum. After Sousa got the boot you can understand them all being very very very quiet on this one.

Comment

what a load of tosh,give it a ****ing rest now would ya
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                    Nah, they get pished off that we trump them.

We did it with last years kit, this years kit, the new crest - half a dozen signings etc etc.

Everyone at HQ is under instruction to keep very very stum. After Sousa got the boot you can understand them all being very very very quiet on this one.
                    That was exactly my point. Sack Sousa for 'leaking information', you'd think they'd be on a witch hunt for your 'sauce' if it got out early.

Comment

My sauces on this one, is no-one at the club. Its like MI5.

You have to fish elsewhere. End of the day, Magilton has something to prove and thats why it might turn out okay
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i dont want magilton :( when will it be announced then?

Comment

Just come back from the hols and saw Tapia at Heathrow

Comment

magilton not my favourite, will back him and can say that his type of character will be needed.
                            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                            Lovejoy: "No?!"
                            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Only1rowly View Post
                              Just come back from the hols and saw Tapia at Heathrow
                              ye ye probably 100s of lookalikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X