JM could be the man.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JM could be the man.........

..we have been waiting for, knows the championship, great passing attacking football still keeping it tight at the back,speaks the lingo, almost got into the play offs this year with a worse squad then we have now

IF ITS JM, HE GETS MY FULL BACKING AND makes ME A BIT MORE OPTUMISTIC ABOUT THE SEASON

SORRY TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET SVEN,BIG PHIL,ZICO OR CURBS.......BUT WAKE UP AND BACK WHO GETS THE JOB

I REPEAT
    PASSING ATTACKING FOOTBALL
    KNOWS THE LEAGUE
    ALMOST GOT IPSWICH UP WITH A WORSE SQUAD THEN OURS

RANT OVER
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Originally posted by keep the faith View Post
    WAKE UP AND BACK WHO GETS THE JOB
    not if JM i won't.

Comment

Good post agree 100%.

Most would have turned there nose up at Owen Coyle but look what he has achieved.

Comment

He didnt get them in the playoffs so not sure why you use the word "almost"... seems like he was quite a way off getting them up and he spent 12 million.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          He didnt get them in the playoffs so not sure why you use the word "almost"... seems like he was quite a way off getting them up and he spent 12 million.
          He got them a damn sight closer to the play offs than weve ever been.

Comment

he almost got them into the play-offs 1 point away once and close this season ......and the 12 million is paper talk it was not even close most signings were only around the 500k mark around
            FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

he almost got them into the play-offs 1 point away once and close this season ......and the 12 million is paper talk it was not even close most signings were only around the 500k mark around
              still no better than we had last season...so not moving forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                not if JM i won't.
                Whyever not?

If he is appointed, at least give him a chance to see what he can do.. looking at it, Ipswich did seem to play some entertaining stuff in games, though I've only seen highlights, and a team that completely dominated against us at Loftus Road a few months back.

Putting him down from the start won't help him or the club at all.

Comment

..we have been waiting for, knows the championship, great passing attacking football still keeping it tight at the back,speaks the lingo, almost got into the play offs this year with a worse squad then we have now

IF ITS JM, HE GETS MY FULL BACKING AND makes ME A BIT MORE OPTUMISTIC ABOUT THE SEASON

SORRY TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA GET SVEN,BIG PHIL,ZICO OR CURBS.......BUT WAKE UP AND BACK WHO GETS THE JOB

I REPEAT
                  KNOWS THE LEAGUE

RANT OVER
                  Well thats a load of rubbish because Ipswich have always (during our time in the championship) during the last few years finished above us!! so whats that got to do with Magilton?:boss:
                  Ipswich have a better squad than ours which they prove every year!

Comment

Why do you think season tickets are down? Because people are waiting to see who gets the job first, if it is JM then people won't bother going.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
                      Whyever not?

If he is appointed, at least give him a chance to see what he can do.. looking at it, Ipswich did seem to play some entertaining stuff in games, though I've only seen highlights, and a team that completely dominated against us at Loftus Road a few months back.

Putting him down from the start won't help him or the club at all.
                      have posted my reasons above...but will say again....no better than we had last season.....so not moving forward as a club........also will add that he didn't actually make the play-offs with ipswich so wasn't close as somebody said....making play-offs is close....finishing below if no different to us.

as for putting him down...its my opinion and won't affect him or the club

Comment

qpr forever and ever

Do you think its still not Magilton and we have never interviewed him?
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          qpr forever and ever

Do you think its still not Magilton and we have never interviewed him?
                          I dont think flavio would be such an ***** (i hope) to appoint ANOTHER rookie manager for his 'project' or 'baby' or 'boutique'

anyway..we'll see wont we

Comment

You would have thought Briatori himself would have more ambition. If Magilton is appointed and he fails the fault lies with Briatori. Maybe he should reconsider his own position as chairman if this happens. Afterall he's hired and sacked more managers than Woolworths.
                            Last edited by rangersroar; 01-06-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

I REPEAT
                              KNOWS THE LEAGUE

RANT OVER
                              Youre right. And then got sacked for being sh**e.

Comment

Working...
                              X