Would you back Jim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    no....wouldn't at all....will stick to taking a year off football if he is appointed.
    Fair weather:waaaht::waaaht:

Support your team whatever - its unconditional love surely.

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
      glory hunter
      yep for 32 years mate.

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Fair weather:waaaht::waaaht:

Support your team whatever - its unconditional love surely.
      maybe to you...but certain things grind on you after a while...have supported QPR for 32 years....so not a case of supporting them now and again or just when things are going right....
      if i don't want to get behind a manager that is my choice......if you want to label me a certain type of suppoter that is your choice.......but in my eyes its easier to label someone than it is to take a year off from the club you love.....take that how you will

Comment

Not my first choice but If he is appointed he gets my full support 110%
        Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

yep for 32 years mate.

maybe to you...but certain things grind on you after a while...have supported QPR for 32 years....so not a case of supporting them now and again or just when things are going right....
          if i don't want to get behind a manager that is my choice......if you want to label me a certain type of suppoter that is your choice.......but in my eyes its easier to label someone than it is to take a year off from the club you love.....take that how you will
          You're right in that it's your choice, obviously. Personally I don't understand with or agree with it. If after one year of mierda from Magilton you chose not to renew then that I could understand then fair enough but to not go because you think he won't be any good! What will you do if he has us playing entertaining 4-4-2 football, everyones raving about us, the feel good factor is back and we're top two at Christmas? Would that year off be cut short? Just asking like.

Comment

Quaz chill mate only joking
            QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

No. It wont take much for me to want him out. Anything other than a top six place by November and i'm sure the crowd will be on his back. Illogical appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by fazer vic View Post
                Quaz chill mate only joking
                i know mate...hence the smilies

Comment

Originally posted by qprgentina View Post
                  You're right in that it's your choice, obviously. Personally I don't understand with or agree with it. If after one year of mierda from Magilton you chose not to renew then that I could understand then fair enough but to not go because you think he won't be any good! What will you do if he has us playing entertaining 4-4-2 football, everyones raving about us, the feel good factor is back and we're top two at Christmas? Would that year off be cut short? Just asking like.
                  i never said he wouldn't be any good...said the club wasn't showing ambition or moving forward with an appointment no better than we had last season.....
                  as for the cutting short if top 2....no i wouldn't...i always stick to what i say....whether top 2 or not still not the man to take us forward....what happens if he gets promotion,do you honestly think they will leave him in charge....i don't think so....so the circus would start all over again.

Comment

Of course from the first game onwards the players and manager will get my full support. Didn't want Dowie last season but still turned out and supported him. Was frustrated by some of the football played under Sousa but still backed him and the players.

Comment

I will give my full support to any new boss - even though if it is Jim he would not have been my first choice. Whoever it is will need to get results.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        From the word go or would he need to prove to you first?
                        100% behind whoever gets the job.....There's nothing to be gained in making the Manager's job any harder than it is already!

Comment

Wouldn't have been amongst my first choice/s but yes, goes without saying, support him 100%. Anyway, who knows? It could be a case of Jim'll fix it

Comment

i never said he wouldn't be any good...said the club wasn't showing ambition or moving forward with an appointment no better than we had last season.....
                            as for the cutting short if top 2....no i wouldn't...i always stick to what i say....whether top 2 or not still not the man to take us forward....what happens if he gets promotion,do you honestly think they will leave him in charge....i don't think so....so the circus would start all over again.
                            I personally think the appointment is a result of our mismanagement over the last 18 months as much as it is a lack of ambition as I just don't think there were (m)any top drawer managers knocking down our door. Still I admire you sticking to your principles and if we are playing great and are top 2 by christmas I'll buy you a hat and a fake moustache so you can go and see our "Ole" football incognito! ;D

BTW, good to see that 75percent will back Jim from the getgo.

Comment

No way. Another season wasted on a no-hoper. :anger:

Comment

Working...
                              X