No announcement yet.

Would u take Dowie back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a top top bloke. He was the right man to push us on and all the players respected him fully 100%. His training was much better than it was under Sousa and he knew this division inside out. His mother was also such a nice woman (god bless her) and his wife's a bit of alright too considering how sexy he's not!

Comment

no way

Comment

[QUOTE=Dazzer1977;62975]He was a top top bloke. He was the right man to push us on and all the players respected him fully 100%. His training was much better than it was under Sousa and he knew this division inside out.

I'm sure Charlton and Coventry fans agree with you Dazzer..
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

I've based my opinion on a personal level and from what I heard 1st hand from QPR players. They were more disappointed when he left than when Sousa or LDC left the club. Regardless of what people might have to say he's a top bloke and one that always had time for a chat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            Yes - i know its not happening, but if Dowie was offered the job again - would you be happy?? Did we actually do much wrong under him? We were pretty much in with the playoff contenders under him - even though the football was as exciting as watching that knitting act on Britains Got Talent
            yep:boss:
            WE ARE QPR

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              I've based my opinion on a personal level and from what I heard 1st hand from QPR players. They were more disappointed when he left than when Sousa or LDC left the club. Regardless of what people might have to say he's a top bloke and one that always had time for a chat.
              Dpends on which ones you talk to..
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                Dpends on which ones you talk to..
                tis true..i know players that hated him. I know players that hated sousa too.

and visa versa on both counts
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

not a chance

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      No thank you I wouldn't have him back... not even to sing that ugly song which was fun at the time.

We need players in the box and we must at least take a shot on goal when the opposition team have no real goal keeper.

Players like Ledesma & Blackstock were on cloud nine and feel he took that flai away from some players.
                      Swansea away on a cold tuesday night rings a bell!

I remember that, abysmal day
                      We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

no way he got more negative as the game swent on. Final straw the Swansea game, they had no keeper and we didnt even have 1 shot at goal.

Look at the 'work' hes done at Newcastle, very poor.

Comment

Oh God NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X