Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many grounds have you seen Rangers play at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many grounds have you seen Rangers play at?

In a competitive game.

Next season we'll have Newcastle and Middlesbrough where a lot of people won't have been to, plus Cardiff's new ground. No point talking about the cup. If we don't win our FA Cup game, it will be 10 years since we last did, which is a joke!

I haven't counted mine but I must be at around 80 or so.

Strangely, I have never been to St. James's Park, so looking forward to that one.

Middlesbrough is a dump!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

yes

man city.grimsby,wolves,birmingham.villa,west brom,coventry,ipwich,norwich
      cambridge,oxford,stevenage,brighton southend,wycombe brentford orient,arsenal,west ham,millwall charlton.barnet,wimbledon,tottenham, fulham
      derby,luton,aldershot,cheletenham,harrow borough,watford,reading swindon,
      cardiff,

blimey not that many if you consider fifty years of attending probabley about three hundred home games

but i never weent to many aways,did any of you guys used to go on trevor kinghams away excursions

Comment

yes dexter i did.
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

yeah

yeah love to see trev again i dont know where hes gone he was such a lovely bloke,does anyone know where hes gone

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
            yeah love to see trev again i dont know where hes gone he was such a lovely bloke,does anyone know where hes gone

Didn't he go abroad? Spain?

I know his daughter. She goes to Rangers all the time.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              he was a nice bloke mate.
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

oh

oh i would love to see trev again i make him victor and q block pete the three most iconic fans of all time

Comment

victor stephenson is mr QPR i have know him for years, a top bloke,
                  QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

yeah

vic is for me as well hes the best known him 40 years so hes like a brother to me.and his brother dennis is nice bloke

Comment

Honest answer 32 separate grounds in competitive matches

40+ including non competitive

Comment

Only about 25-26. But during my time of actively supporting Rangers in person (from 1970-1995 when I moved to Australia) have been to the large majority of those 25 or so more than once (for example, Villa four times, Leicester four times etc). Main reason is I have only seen 2 away games 'up North' (both at Leeds). But must have been to around 400 home games. Since moving to OZ on trips back have seen @20 games--only one 'away' (at West Ham). Does it make me less of a fanatic than some here? Not necessarily--financial and other reasons (ie living in USA for a year), studying out of London, Saturday work commitments all played their part.

Comment

74 competitive.
                          3 more non-competitive.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

To many to count as cant do it without my fingers.Never been to any of the welsh lg grounds though.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

WE ARE QPR

Comment

Working...
                              X