No announcement yet.

No need for protests just yet..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for protests just yet..........

just dont renew, forget the early bird, to pay £600 in a gold section watching the dog****e we have watched this season is apalling, why did we do it ? because the expectation levels were raised by the board as to the football we would be watching this year, so like lemmings we believed and stumped up our hard earned to watch a vintage season of Rangers, the early signs were omnious, Dowie NO, THE LACK OF SPENDING, terrible and we have been served up a load of ******** all season, my season tickets averages out at £26.04 a game, well if thats entertainment(as the great P.Weller said) then Im a f____g Dutchman

IM BANG ON THE AWAY GAMES NEXT SEASON AS I WILL NEVER EVER STOP LOVING MY RANGERS

YOURS IN HOOPS

V.V.ANGRY OF SUNBURY
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

good post
    ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Thanks Ranger4life, dont be held to ransom by these wasters
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

unfortunately my friend it is chaps like myself who didnt have a season ticket in the first place who often see the clearist. objective view and all that.....those who are used to having one will keep on paying indefinitely. i was contemplating getting one but will do what i have always done and pick my games....most definately is too much for the quality we witness. i think thats the key point.
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

agree 100% DONT RENEW

Comment

you right i have a season ticket and dont want to give it up so i'll be one of the mugs renewing i know its wrong the way the club have done it but can give up the Rangers!
            agree with all those not renewing and not getting one your being more sensible then i am

Comment

Working...
            X