poll on a plan of action against board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Go & watch Dexter at forest then,you cant #### lick the club all the time.
    got to be one of the most immature and childish posts i have seen......did it take long to put your toys back in the pram.....and no i aint a rich spoilt kid either.:grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      got to be one of the most immature and childish posts i have seen......did it take long to put your toys back in the pram.....and no i aint a rich spoilt kid either.:grimace:
      Fair point, but I am pretty sure you have the dosh to go whenever and you have not considered the fan base who cannot do this.

Your post is part of a small minority who in 10 years time after feeding Briatore huge sums of your money will be saying give Flavio time to bring the good days back:horror:

Comment

Sit back and let the board have their 4 year plan completed

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
          Fair point, but I am pretty sure you have the dosh to go whenever and you have not considered the fan base who cannot do this.

Your post is part of a small minority who in 10 years time after feeding Briatore huge sums of your money will be saying give Flavio time to bring the good days back:horror:
          before you judge mate....get the facts......you are lucky you can attend games...i am housebound and cannot.....so whatever the price i would pay just to see the r's again.......but i never said i agree with the prices.....just don't see the point in getting stroppy with people that do not agree with you....after all we are all r's rich or poor

Comment

Working...
          X