Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
    clarification on the minutes

after chasing the club the minutes were rec'd by OneQPR from the club on the 18th may. Copies were sent to all attendees for approval. up to now there has been no confirmation but seems the attendees want a couple of points amending.

its a bit difficult because some of the attendees are out of contact or away etc.

As far as I am concerned there are 2 failures here the first is from the club on not preparing and sending minutes promptly and secondly oneqpr is at fault in not being able to respond quickly when they were rec'd

Both of these need to be resolved and will be before the next meeting takes place.

Despite some hickups i feel oneqpr has been of benefit to supporters on general regardless of any individual group affinity and needs to continue to engage with the club either in its existing format or a modified one.

Scott i know you have the hump with QPR 1st but it is one of the democratic bodies along with the lsa, its the OSC that doesnt have elections as far as I can tell although I recognise that Pat does a excellent job in her role of the OSC and have utmost respect for her efforts.

whether people like it or not, supporters groups can and do have an effect on the club and meetings between groups and the club must continue either individually or in unison through oneqpr alliance

Ref the popular peoples front and the people front for a free galilee, acknowledged and thats what people from the various groups are trying to get rid of through oneqpr and whether people like it or not its working, thier is more communication between various groups than ever before and more common ground as well and that has to be a good thing/

We have to many fans groups and to many ego's involved and thats the simple truth.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

you are consistent Funky in your outlook and thats fair enough

but who are these ego's. to be honest with you all I see at the moment are people who try to do something to help. If you think people are working for supporters groups for thier own selfish motives then I think its only fair that you expand a bit on what you mean or who you are referring to rather than simply chipping in with this throwaway comment whenever the opportunity arises

edit for typo
      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Hi Peter ok for a start I think it's a joke we have so many fans groups representing the supporters.

And the bickering between the groups has been rife why was QPR 1st set up when we had at the time a perfectly good LSA?

Different agenda perhaps...was it discussed with the LSA before hand.....????

The offical supporters club in particular Pat does a fine job and no doubt the club listened when a well constructed letter was sent forwarded to the club regarding the season tickets.

Of course the club had been told that ST would fall if the club continued on this crazy price stratergy but at least we got there in the end.

I'm not going to name names or dig out some groups or websites it's just my opinion that we seem to have far to many supporters groups who all want there own say during meetings with the club.

You might say people trying to help but from quite frankly it's a crazy situation.

Laughable to be honest.

The three main groups in my opinion are the OSC, LSA and FOQPR the reason they actually get people to games to support the lads which is the main thing.

If I was the club I'd have one meeting every three months with the OSC, fans can forward the questions they want and three fans forums a year reported back on the official site job done.

Wonder when we will get the latest One QPR minutes January 2020?

Comment

Wonder when we will get the latest One QPR minutes January 2020?
          Agree. when will we see these minutes? If Pete has and he did not even attend, well there must be copies out there.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Funky

We must have a proper chat on this whole subject sometime as I dont think we would be poles apart on the main issues.

Although i am sure we would find enough to disagree on to make it an interesting debate
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I'm sure we would

Comment

Working...
              X