Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Biggest Personal QPR Regret?

What would it be?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

deciding to watch the sheff weds game at LR after a dodgy experience with sheff weds in that season.

Comment

Getting caught up in the hype and putting 200 quid on us to go up this year.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Helping out Pete with the Competitions pain in the Backside

Comment

Not going to see QPR in Europe. After we won 6-2 at Highbury I thought we were definately in the next round and was going to go to Hungary instead of Yugoslavia. Never got to go as we then lost 4-0 and went out.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Buying a season ticket last yr

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              Getting caught up in the hype and putting 200 quid on us to go up this year.
              similar but 50 euro on qpr winning the league:(

Comment

Went to every home game last season except the dam sheff wed one!!!!! I got totally wasted the day before on a all dayer with some mates, and was to hungover to go, my mate ended up taking his misses to her forst ever qpr game.......I missed Vines first goal after his injury!!! I was gutted!!!, and i told him so at the POTY do, i think he was dissapointed.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Having to miss the Oldham game at Home!

Comment

knocking out my man ure mate after cantona scored THAT EQUALIZER against us at LR in the 98th minute.
                    Oh he's not my mate anymore by the way.
                    Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

not getting to hillsbrough and having to watch the game on the big screen at Loftus Road
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

my biggest

my biggest regret was the appointment od sousa as manager not only did he destroy our leading goalsacorer but when told he could have two loan players he went and loaned two defensive midfield players,he wa the worse manager in the history of qpr,looking back on it all now i wonder why they didnt just leave mick harford in charge

Comment

Running out of cigerettes when we lost to Cardiff in the playoff and not being able to find a shop.
                          Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Appointing Ray Wilkins as manager.Needed an experienced head during that season.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                              Appointing Ray Wilkins as manager.Needed an experienced head during that season.
                              LOL yeh ned zelic what a signing.
                              Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Working...
                              X