beckford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just hope

i just hope we reaise thats its strikers we need and thats the one area of our club we have never addressed
    i do doubt that we will buy beckford though but if we did fantastic now lets go and get simon cox

Comment

cannot see it myself........board haven't exactly got a good history of bigger transfers.

Comment

Normally this sort of deal is ideal for Flavio, year left on his contract meaning getting the player at a knock down price.

However I don't want to be negative, but I think Middlesboro' or Newcastle will outbid us for Beckford and Cox.

But if Flavio is serious about promotion he is going to have to get one of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
          cannot see it myself........board haven't exactly got a good history of bigger transfers.
          I can see it happening definately....the board will reinvest what is made from the sale of players. Camp / Delaney / Blackstock should fetch £ 3-4 million.

The club is becoming self sufficient we are now able to sell players for real transfer fees and not have to put the proceeds towards paying a tax bill off.

Everything that is earnt from player sales I bet gets reinvested back into the squad. If we have the cash available one thing that is certain isthat we can compete with any team in this division for wages.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I can see it happening definately....the board will reinvest what is made from the sale of players. Camp / Delaney / Blackstock should fetch £ 3-4 million.

The club is becoming self sufficient we are now able to sell players for real transfer fees and not have to put the proceeds towards paying a tax bill off.

Everything that is earnt from player sales I bet get reinvested back into the squad. If we have the cash available one thing that is certain is we can compete with any team in this division on wages.

Agree, I can also see Legs going to. He turned down a move to Wolves last season that would have netted us a couple of million. If they try again he may say yes to the move
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
              Agree, I can also see Legs going to. He turned down a move to Wolves last season that would have netted us a couple of million. If they try again he may say yes to the move
              Forgot about that donkey as well so there you have it potentially £6 million...what about Fitz 'Boyacca Sha' Hall any interest in that waste of space.

Lopez is a massive signing for me we cannot let him slip through the net...I'm actually feeling even more optimistic about next season now as I've realised the players we could be off loading this summer would not feature in my starting 11.
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 30-05-2009, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Forgot about that donkey as well so there you have it potentially £6 million...what about Fitz 'Boyacca Sha' Hall any interest in that waste of space.

Lopez is a massive signing for me we cannot let him slip through the net can't let him slip through the net...I'm actually feeling even more optimistic about next season now I realised the players we could be off loading this summer, as none of whom would feature in my starting 11.
                i cant believe wolves offered as much as they did - heres hoping they still want him.

As for Hall, i'd just terminated his contract to get him off the bloody wage bill
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  Hand on heart ? big ade.
                  its what my mate told me fella,but he has been bang on a few times opr should i say a better strike rate than heider helguson
                  what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Nothing in the sunday papers - another "99.9% done" load of nonsense. Remember Watson??
                    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

where did i say 99.9% deal done? and i readily admitted i was wrong on watson.take into consideration that is passed on info not me sitting down in cloud cuckoo land talking to flav/gianni.if its wrong then don't shoot the messenger.
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

If this is true, it is exactly the kind of news Rangers fans need. Beckford + Hooper/Cox, with what we already have = Happy days.

Comment

no chance we would splash cash 2 get him... would be nice if we did though
                          WE ARE QPR

Comment

in fairness to ade

in fairness to ade the watson rumour was started by me so i except that i got it wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X