Anyone at the point where.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at the point where.....

You couldn't give a **** who the new manager is as long as they appoint one?

This whole managerial situation is turning into a ****ing soap opera.

I don't mind WHO it is - as long as they get TWO strikers.

I'm going to support whoever the new manager is. Can I suggest everyone on this board does too?

The players aren't back until the start of July so I can't see why there is an immediate need to appoint a manager. The club can take all the time in the world, as long as they choose the right man.

Comment

no need to rush, would rather get the appointment right. Me thinks they are waiting for coppell to finish his break.

Comment

I think the "soap opera" scenario is just being created by people on forums speculating on this name, speculating on that name, and no one really having any idea whatsoever!
        Toys being thrown, when a name is suggested. In reallity, behind the scenes at LR, the atmosphere is probably a lot more calm and collected.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
          Can I suggest everyone on this board does too?
          what if we all said no would you retract your suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            I think the "soap opera" scenario is just being created by people on forums speculating on this name, speculating on that name, and no one really having any idea whatsoever!
            Toys being thrown, when a name is suggested. In reallity, behind the scenes at LR, the atmosphere is probably a lot more calm and collected.
            Probably exactly that!
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

rather they take there time and get someone decent, hopefully
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I'll give Magilton the press conference to impress me....if he does badly then he should go
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
                  I'll give Magilton the press conference to impress me....if he does badly then he should go
                  I'll give him until BEFORE his press conference. None of that "Let's give him half a dozen games crap!!" - let's see if he can go quicker than Dowie!!

Comment

Working...
                  X