150% not pardew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    I'd guess it's more to do with his agents touting around his name.

I'd imagine he is keen to get back into football.

My source mentioned that it's far from a done deal at the moment and it looks like Dazzer was spot on regarding Flavio interviewing potential candidates yesterday.

Seems we are still very much in the hunt.

It could be (not 100%) that the potential new boss is currently employed hence a hold up and compensation...but people will continue to speculate.

Please excuse my wording it's vague for the obvious reasons.
    Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    He's Swiss
    Well Italian parents, and Italian enough to be capped for Italy

Comment

Heard this all this before!

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Well what a surprise - I disappear for a week's vacation, scour the red tops daily for news and come home to what? Nothing beyond the usual waffle.
        The only thing of any note that's happened is bumping into a WATRB moderator in the middle of Portugal - so hi QPR James, hope you had a decent trip home, good to meet you and yours and keep up the record of finding some fellow hoops no matter what country I go to for my holidays!
        Nice to meet you too!!!!!

I was hoping for some more light on the manager when we got back but oh well!!!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Who said James can go on Holiday?

Glad you had a great time and it's great just to meet fellow QPR fans on Holiday let alone one who uses the same website.

You both must be glory hunters! :bad_smile:

Comment

50 days since Sousa was sacked and still nowhere nearer appointing a manager.

In the same time Ipswich have sacked a manager, appointed a new one, sold 15,000 STs, won 2 matches under new manager, released half a dozen players and had time to assess new squad.

Comment

Well it's made my day knowing it's not Pardew so thats good enough for me :-)

Comment

And your point is
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Who said James can go on Holiday?

Glad you had a great time and it's great just to meet fellow QPR fans on Holiday let alone one who uses the same website.

You both must be glory hunters! :bad_smile:
                  Seeing as we met on the night of the Champions League final I think it's fair to say we were about the only ones not hunting glory......oh no hang on a minute it was after the final whistle and the mancs were very very quiet
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                    Seeing as we met on the night of the Champions League final I think it's fair to say we were about the only ones not hunting glory......oh no hang on a minute it was after the final whistle and the mancs were very very quiet
                    QPR shirts out loud n proud just to show the mancs proper fans(well except me who forgot to pack it!!:horror
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I think his point is,is when/if the new manager arrives,assuming he is taking control of the team affairs,if the players are still training and not on holidays,if he manages to seem the play in a competetive game,he can then maybe asses the squad and look to strengthen for forthcoming season.

Alot of if's and maybe's about.

Undertand quite right that the board want to get this appointment right,but the longer it goes on - it worries me that any incoming manager will have little time look at what he has got - before pre season starts.

Again - Im assuming that many managers start planing for the forthcoming season, sometimes 2-3 games before end of current one.

If there are bargains to have out there - im not sure a player would contemplate coming to QPR on the back of last season" mess - according to miller- turbulence...".However - if we intend on breaking bank for possible transfer targets then all the above is irrelevant.Another however - maybe Gianna has spotted some potential transfer and possibly be relaying this the next potential manager.

Also read somewhere this morning that Magilton has now been touted for the Aberdeen - or Hibernian Job...!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X