New manager pardew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New manager pardew

no im not the new inside man but something is very strange going on,all of a sudden hes become the favourite thousands and thousands of pounds have changed hands in differant bookies right across england
    pardew is exactly what briatore wants he plays two up front,hes got a fantastic amount of experience,my own insideman has talked with me about every manager who has been associated with the club but yesterday he has refused to talk about pardew
    IT MUST BE HIM IM GOING TO PUT 400 POUNDS ON THE BOOKIE IT ALSO COMES AT THE TIME THAT THEY SAID HE WOULS BE ANOUNCED
    EVERYTHING POINTS TO PARDEW ALL THE INSIDE MEN ARE CONCURING

actually i feel very positive about him he could well lift our aspiratins and is at least twice as good as sousa,if its true that renault want out of the motor racing,that would make flav even more fanatical about success

an yet

an yet another good concept of p[ardew is his ability to see good playes he bought well for west ham and reading

Comment

Pardew would be nice but he did state he wanted at least 3 months away from football mind you that might be why the club gave a statement saying GA does not mind holding the Baby,
      Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

yes

i think everything now points to pardew he took west ham to fifth in the prem
        hes by far the best of whats been discussed it must be him

Comment

You must be joking right?!!!

This guy is an absolute c0ck.

If he is appointed ahead of anyone else that has been mentioned...I give up (supporter of 30 years and STH for the last 15 years).

It would prove once and for all that Briatore and co. don't have a f***ing clue about football and nothing will change until they #### off.
          1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

no

no hoops you are wrong if brian clough can fail twice once as brighton manage and once as leeds manager then anyone can fail, even the great ian holloway who is voted as our fourth all time greatest manager failed at leicester.
            Pardew blew out because he was at charlton at the wrong time, for us he will be brilliant because it will be like working for majeski AGAIN at reading he thrived on the help of the
            majeski and at qpr he will thrive on the great flavio briatore who is greater than majeski
            Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 29-05-2009, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Actually I do think he would be better than all the realistic people linked to the post. I think he can take and keep us up in the promised land and he does seem like the type of person happy to be head coach rather than manager.

Comment

But it might be John Toshack!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is a very minor betting market and it does not take more than a bet of 500 quid by one individual to shift the book. That is why you have Calderwood at 8/1 with one bookie and 50/1 with another. There has clearly been a couple of big bets, but if the bookies thought it was a done deal they would pull the market. All it shows really is that Pardew has been interviewed and possible had a second interview.

Comment

yeah

yeah but if we cant get any of the big guns venables francis etc
                    then pardew sounds like he could do well at loftus road he must be well aware hes likely to be sacked anyway unless he can play attacking two up front football

Comment

I would actually be very happy if he was appointed!!
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Baz is spot on, Wise & Keane were both shorter prices than Pardew is now.

If "thousands & thousands" HAD been wagered, book would be closed, as Baz says.

Comment

Working...
                        X