• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this and take a hint, Mr Briatorie

FOREST FOR A FIVER!!!
    From the barnsley website

http://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/page/New...599687,00.html

Posted on: Wed 25 Mar 2009
    CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR YOUR PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2009!!!

YOUR team needs YOU!!!

Barnsley Football Club faces its biggest game of the season in early April when Nottingham Forest visit Oakwell for a colossal Coca Cola Championship clash and the Reds need every single supporter to back Simon Davey's side.

The Club has slashed ticket prices for his huge game for Barnsley supporters to a credit crunch busting £5.

That's just £5 for adults; £5 for kids and £5 for senior citizens in all home areas of Oakwell Stadium for this massive match.

Good job Flav is here or that might be us reducing our prices for such a massive relegation match ;-)

Comment

haha

they should do a deal for plymouth game as it is the last game in a while for the fans who cant afford to go to another game in a long while plus we can show what loftus rd is like when it is packed

Comment

Don't matter what you post Matt, Mr Briatore don't give a monkey's. Call me cynical, but I feel in my heart he want's to get rid of the boy's and girls in Q, P and R Blocks, along with all the bronze area fan's, and attract a more happy clappy applause only type of QPR fan ... one's who'll wear his special £235 tracksuit tops, and gladly pay £800plus to watch Rangers at Loftus Road :very_sad:
        R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
        Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Comment

i know but theres not much more we can do :(

Comment

I agree with Joe

Comment

next season only the corners will be full and knowone in the middle

Comment

If that dose happen Joe he will never fill the ground.

Comment

Working...
                X