The Fans Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peteg

We just about scrape into mid-table now, with this squad of players. We wouldn't have the passionate fan/players like Bircham/Gallen at their prime now and would easily have been relegated if Flavio had not taken over.

In regards to prices in london, here is an example.

ALL MORE EXPENSIVE THAN QPR

Ars - £855 to £1825
    Tott - £635 to £1675
    Che - £530 to £1150
    WHam - £615 to £885
    Ful - £299 to £779
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

but fulham and wigan don't charge £60 and probably won't in 2-3 yrs...

arsenal do...agreed...

how many games would be on tv?
      don't scare****er....

if the recession kicks in, the game will change, it will have too
      prices will drop, wages will drop and fees will drop..as no money in game...

football is on the precipice in england....europe, which we are proudly part of has tickets at the biggest clubs for £8 or so....

Comment

I feel as if the club has lost it's identity over the past 12 months. I used to love coming to LR on a saturday, used to get the buzz on a fri afternoon, waiting for 3pm to come round on saturdays.

Now I dont. saturday was the first time I was excited about coming to LR for some time. It's not the same. The atmosphere is all but gone. remember the days when we used to make it so intimidating for travelling teams in the old div 2, was electric.

It's feeling like this that make me sometimes feel that I wish flavio didnt come in and the club just went pop. THis aint the QPR I know and love.

So it's Aldershot for me ;-)

Comment

i don't think it should be a choice between top end prices and bottom end prices...whatever happened to middle ground that keeps everyone happy......trouble is too many people are either greedy or never satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            same, but were not there yet
            Exactly. That is the point. Yes, £60 when we are there, but not until, and then not until we are solid in the Prem.
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Pete you say should we pay for success to come, I thought thats what we did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                peteg

We just about scrape into mid-table now, with this squad of players. We wouldn't have the passionate fan/players like Bircham/Gallen at their prime now and would easily have been relegated if Flavio had not taken over.

In regards to prices in london, here is an example.

ALL MORE EXPENSIVE THAN QPR

Ars - £855 to £1825
                Tott - £635 to £1675
                Che - £530 to £1150
                WHam - £615 to £885
                Ful - £299 to £779

The most expensive single year season ticket at WHL is for the equivalent of W12/CClub seating

Comment

I don't think Wigan charge their supporters £60 to watch them play Man U, so why should we ?

Comment

Liverpool and Manure all the way

Comment

Originally posted by QBP's drum... View Post
                      I feel as if the club has lost it's identity over the past 12 months. I used to love coming to LR on a saturday, used to get the buzz on a fri afternoon, waiting for 3pm to come round on saturdays.

Now I dont. saturday was the first time I was excited about coming to LR for some time. It's not the same. The atmosphere is all but gone. remember the days when we used to make it so intimidating for travelling teams in the old div 2, was electric.

It's feeling like this that make me sometimes feel that I wish flavio didnt come in and the club just went pop. THis aint the QPR I know and love.

So it's Aldershot for me ;-)

Spoken like a true supporter, where would this club be now if we reacted like this back in 1978, 1979 and 1996. To compete now we need money its football that has changed not just QPR if you support QPR you wouldn't say you wished they had gone bust absolutely ridiculous but for some reason our fans are suddenly turning into complete and utter *****s.

Comment

liverpooh an manure

Comment

Working...
                        X