Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new inside guy View Post
    Deal Done - 100%.

Should be able to bring club news direct to wearetherangersboys.com in the future.
    So if this is true it should be announced tommorow then?!

Comment

FFS!
      Mahal kita QPR

Follow me on Twitter: Filiranger

Comment

One Alan Pardew

There's only one Alan Pardew

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          One Alan Pardew

There's only one Alan Pardew
          and even one is too many:horror:

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            and even one is too many:horror:
            he would be alot better than magilton,calderwood or Boothroyd(or however you spell him),would be pleased with him,at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              he would be alot better than magilton,calderwood or Boothroyd(or however you spell him),would be pleased with him,at this stage.
              would hate it if pardew was in charge......with Magilton i would take a year off football....with Pardew i think i would it would be the same but with resentment that the board scraped so low.

Comment

Originally posted by new inside guy View Post
                IS THE NEW MANAGER

wearetherangersboy.com gets the new first!!
                There's more inside people than employed by the club. Come out all you inside peoples.....simple :scorn:
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  would hate it if pardew was in charge......with Magilton i would take a year off football....with Pardew i think i would it would be the same but with resentment that the board scraped so low.

I totally agree...would be the most uninspiring appointment ever.

I would not spend any of my hard earned money if that ****** was in charge.

I really can't understand why Briatore would think that a manager that has been sacked or failed at another club is good enough for us.

What a joke. We are a laughing stock.

I think the whole thought process in finding a new manager is wrong.

Firstly, it is widely accepted that a british manager is going to give you the best chance of success in the CCC...so why all the rumours again about LDC and some other unknown from Italy?! It didn't work before with LDC and Sousa and won't work next time.

Secondly, we should be going all out for the best manager out there that would be within reach. I am not talking Ranieri, Scolari etc either. I am talking about good CCC managers...Dave Jones, Gary Johnson, Steve Coppell etc.

Who cares if they are in a job...if they are the best available...go and get them. Spend money FFS...we have got enough of it!
                  1st Game - QPR v Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday 30th October 1979

www.twitter.com/ppledgerQPR

Comment

yeah

dave jones is a good manager thats for sure but can we hget him to come to the land of total insanity and insecurety

Comment

Hoops your spot on mate and I agree with everything in your post.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Some the people on this site are totally insane.

Why would any of those names or any respectable manger come to qpr, until the chairman realises that to get success at the club;

a) he cannot get involved in team affairs at all, never, ever.

b) you cannot have a person like GP buying the players

So before people start posting that we should be getting the best, please explain how and why a top manager would be prepared to work in such a set up.

Also, what would persons like QBP do if a top manager wanted to come to qpr, but it would mean the end of GP??

Originally posted by Hoops View Post
                        I totally agree...would be the most uninspiring appointment ever.

I would not spend any of my hard earned money if that ****** was in charge.

I really can't understand why Briatore would think that a manager that has been sacked or failed at another club is good enough for us.

What a joke. We are a laughing stock.

I think the whole thought process in finding a new manager is wrong.

Firstly, it is widely accepted that a british manager is going to give you the best chance of success in the CCC...so why all the rumours again about LDC and some other unknown from Italy?! It didn't work before with LDC and Sousa and won't work next time.

Secondly, we should be going all out for the best manager out there that would be within reach. I am not talking Ranieri, Scolari etc either. I am talking about good CCC managers...Dave Jones, Gary Johnson, Steve Coppell etc.

Who cares if they are in a job...if they are the best available...go and get them. Spend money FFS...we have got enough of it!

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                          Some the people on this site are totally insane.

Why would any of those names or any respectable manger come to qpr, until the chairman realises that to get success at the club;

a) he cannot get involved in team affairs at all, never, ever.

b) you cannot have a person like GP buying the players

So before people start posting that we should be getting the best, please explain how and why a top manager would be prepared to work in such a set up.

Also, what would persons like QBP do if a top manager wanted to come to qpr, but it would mean the end of GP??
                          Said it many a time. He's an agent, he should be doing that - negotiating the deals of the specific players that the manager wants.
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Possibly my least preferred candidate from Boothroyd or Magilton, but does have experience in getting teams promoted from this division.

Comment

Working...
                            X