Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fulham Park Rangers....Premiership giants by now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush i was on the pitch came on from the Nooooughty bit of Ellersie.Skived off work and prayed didnt get picked up on telly.Thought we should of steamed the City fans after the demo but that was then and im more grown up now
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I was on the pitch for that, BushKangaroo you are a french chicken of the very highest order, I was also on the pitch for the Leeds game demo againt that **** Thompson, I THINK WHAT fULHAM have acheived is very commendable, but to merge with them is like banging yer cousin,PWOPER PWOPER WRONG
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Nothing to even think about. QPR dies then My club I support dies.
        There is no other football club and any merger would be the end for me......unless we did an AFC Wimbledon trick, AFC Q.P.R would be my club then.
        The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
        :grimace:

Comment

WE HAD TO REMAIN QPR....
          we have to remain qpr

for better for worse

many qpr fans will disagree but the best for qprfc is always their intent..wind ups included, bit of banter.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
            fulham have been a shining light to the prem lge and we should accept that our neighbours are a bigger and better club, well organised, spent to get promoted and overall spent wisely, yes a few mistakes but hey...that's life.
            we should model ourselves on their winning formula, they saved us when they shared our modest ground and be honest they paid to improve the floodlights,goals and a lick of paint...i am grateful.
            Shining light?....They were very lucky to stay up last season!!.....It reminds me of our demise.....We got relegated after quite a successful season prior to that (was that when we finished top London club & 5th....I can't remember for sure).

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
              It really doesn't matter what the Frankenstein's monster, Fulham Park Rangers, would be doing now, had the merger gone through.
              What does matter, really matters, is that Queen's Park Rangers would have died.
              I demonstrated on the pitch against the merger, and I'm bloody proud I did.
              so did i :victory:
              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

I really just want to see a West London based team playing in blue and white with 'Rangers' in their name seriously challenge, and be bigger than, a club I hate--Chelsea . And no, I don't want Glasgow Rangers to move to West London before the jokes start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  Shining light?....They were very lucky to stay up last season!!.....It reminds me of our demise.....We got relegated after quite a successful season prior to that (was that when we finished top London club & 5th....I can't remember for sure).
                  those was the days, top london club, arsenhole didnt get a look in

althought i i remember sitting in the away end at highbury and martin jensen scoring that goal

loved beating them mugs at home 3-1 happy days love the rangers boys

anyone else there that day?:boss:

Comment

the players we had back then were quality

david bards vs delaney

oh well some the younger lot will never know

im 27 myself but went home and away when we is in the prem and still do to the day

let the good times roll

u r'ssss

Comment

bushkangeroo

bushkangeroo you cant be serious,the northolt wouldnt have it when we pray to the great pyramids of northolt a fat bald man stands on the tops of the pyramids singing
                      BRIATORE BRIATORE BRIATORE
                      THATS WHAT QPR ARE ALL ABOUT
                      if we went into admin istration we could move to northolt which is an ladbroke grove shepardf bush and acton overspill and still get ten thousand watching games
                      we would be like wimbledon ,we would rise from the grave
                      you obviously know nothing of history
                      origionally fulham were the giants of the west london they wee around before chelsea
                      the mears family wanted to merge chelsea and fulham but was told to get lost
                      so he bought stamford bridge
                      so please skippy do me a favour go support brentford and merge them with africa
                      im sure they would do well out there

Comment

Working...
                      X