No announcement yet.

Would u be happy enough with Magilton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would u be happy enough with Magilton?

Id be very dissapointed that we havent gone for a better manager, however in a way i think id prefer him that De Canio. We need someone with experience in this division, who speaks English. Could do worse. De Canio would be popular with fans, but i cannot see how the players can be happy playing under a manager they cannot communicate with and i wouldnt be surprised if players wanted to leave and didnt enjoy it anymore. Just my opinion, would liek to hear the players views

No.

Simples.
    Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

wouldn't be happy at all...don't think he is any better than we have already had last season......we need to move forward and i don't think we would with Magilton.
      LDC altho not much english,knows how the fans want the team to play which is half the battle won straight off

Comment

He will do but we could do so much better.

Comment

Better than LDC.

Which would do for me at the moment.

Uninspiring though

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            Better than LDC.

Which would do for me at the moment.

Uninspiring though
            Agree
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Magic is one of those who could actually turn out to be good or simply average. Did ok at Ipswich but had disadvantage of having gone straight from player to manager and having to try and totally change the dynamics of his relationship with people he had previously been playing alongside. Away from that pressure he might do better and he does come across well in interviews so I would be a bit disappointed we did not go for a well known manager with a track record but happy to give him a chance.

LDC will hopefully be able to communicate a bit better and we did play good football under him. Wild Thing has also had more coaching and managerial experience since LDC left so will hopefully be able to better assist and try and focus on defensive as well as offensive side of game. Again could be a good appointment.

Just someone, anyone, would be nice!

Comment

would be gutted if this was to be true

Comment

"What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Unhappy. I think if it is Magilton then a lot of people will probably refund their season tickets... The crowd will be even lower.

Comment

Working...
                    X