Can anyone confirm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone confirm...

Can anyone confirm 100% defo has the club interviewed anyone for the managers job? No rumours has anyone been "seen" at the club. Im getting the feeling we are a long way off of appointing someone. I know the rumours on here and over the net/news, but lets get down to facts, does anyone actually know anything?
    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

I can confirm someone has been actually interviewd and a contract is ready (possibly signed).

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
      I can confirm someone has been actually interviewd and a contract is ready (possibly signed).
      Yeh but thats like the same as what others are saying. No names can u say who?

Comment

1 million per cent know they interviewed Steve Coterill was with my pal last week in west end my pal knows him had a quick chat & he said he'd been to an interview with people from QPR in Knightsbridge. dunno about any other def o's though

Comment

Oh the only name i can give is magilton really. I only know that because his brother told me mate init. Long winded chinese whispers? Probably. But after blackwell fell through I would personally bet on magilton before saturday.

Comment

You can take this with a pinch of salt or realise I am just letting you know what I know.

We have interviewed a number of candidates, many of them have been publicised in the press, from Boothroyd to Magilton to Cotterill. Those interviews have been done, now Flavio is back from Monte Carlo Grand Prix, those are going much further. From all the interviews its my view that magilton impressed the most and thats why the Daily Mail carried the story

The sole decision to appoint the right man is Flavio's and rightly so. He owns the club. Players are consulted, though the final decision will be what he feels will be best for the club. Firm favourite last week was definitely Magilton, but the longer its delayed, might indicate he is looking elsewhere. Its no secret, Dowie and him clashed so it might be ( I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE), that he may see Magilton as similar to Dowie?? He is just as likely to spring a surprise, for example Sousa was chosen after Capello discussed at posh restaurant (cannot remember the name, the one they are always photographed at), so the longer it goes on, the more likely it will be someone we've never heard of.

Its just as likely to be 2 days or 2 weeks. ( personally doubt now it will be before the weekend)
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Cheers. So we have definatly interviewed people, but we have no time scale on an appiontment. Yeh I knew about the sousa appointment he was recomended from what I heard by Scolari and Mourhino. We will never know but its realyl starting to worry me that we havent appionted anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                Cheers. So we have definatly interviewed people, but we have no time scale on an appiontment. Yeh I knew about the sousa appointment he was recomended from what I heard by Scolari and Mourhino. We will never know but its realyl starting to worry me that we havent appionted anyone.
                suspect the hold up is we are waiting for a foriegn coach

there are certain names that have been mentioned

lets just say not any names mentioned previously or in this thread:boss:

Comment

I will get behind magilton if its him, but would be lying if I said he was my number 1 choice.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
                    suspect the hold up is we are waiting for a foriegn coach

there are certain names that have been mentioned

lets just say not any names mentioned previously or in this thread:boss:
                    Someone like............ ?

Comment

I was not happy when I first heard about Magilton but he likes the passing game, our current set of players will fit in with he's play... it may not be as bad as I first thought.

Who ever comes in will need support from the word go and we have to be the 12th man this year, we can make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I was not happy when I first heard about Magilton but he likes the passing game, our current set of players will fit in with he's play... it may not be as bad as I first thought.

Who ever comes in will need support from the word go and we have to be the 12th man this year, we can make the difference.
                        Agree 100 percent mate with the 12th man we have to back whoever it is

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

having 5000 less season tickets holders u reckon we will be the 12th man?

doubt it very much

magilton will provide the same dross sousa did

Comment

A Furgurson might fancy a change after the shambles of a team he had to watch tonight
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                              Someone like............ ?
                              slydo, cant give out names as others on this board are quick to shoot someone down

however i do feel we may be making the same mistake as we did with sousa

read into that what u want

Comment

Working...
                              X