Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slated on .org

more

are people not allowed to share what they know?

thought that was the point of these message boards:boss:

But they don't know do they. Is the point.

Comment

I'll remember that the next time I am described as a "mouthpiece" for the club or that I am somone's puppet. Cannot have it both ways.

Magilton was firm favourite

Blackwell looked like he was leaving Sheffield United, so much so THE Daily Mirror even had an article today. If no-one says anything, then they read that today, its like no-one knows all along.

The object of this board is to provide rumours. Don't take it too seriously, I'm sure the majority post them in good faith. lets remember where the Magilton story came from, The Daily Mail. One paper has said all along it was BOOTHROYD, yet I know for a fact it won't be

Is anyone going to write and complain to the newspapers in question? During this period of no football, its very boring just to wait until next season. I'm not forcing anyone to view this site, as you know what you get when you read the rumour posts. The fact, someone wants to go to another web-site to broadcast what posters say only enhances the site, when a rumour comes true. Many do, some don't. Thats life.

Supporters will digest and observe what they want to. If someone hears back that we've sold 4,000 season tickets it will be posted, because its what they have been told, if someone hears that we will get Gunter and tarrabdt for the season, they will report back. I hate it to be like MI5 and we know or hear nothing. Always said its official when its official, if thats your beef, then wait and keep clicking onto www.qpr.co.uk, if not and enjoy talking about the club you will find rumours on practically all web-sites. I remember two weeks ago someone posted we were getting Adebola that day on another web-site, poor bloke will never post again, because he got ripped to shreads. Should not be like that and I welcome anyone who wants to post fact or rumour about what is going on at the club.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        The object of this board is to provide rumours.

Ah, thanks for clarifying.

I joined a couple of days ago, and have been mystified by the point of some of the material I've read.

The above sort of explains it.

Let's not inconvenience each other anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I'll remember that the next time I am described as a "mouthpiece" for the club or that I am somone's puppet. Cannot have it both ways.

Magilton was firm favourite

Blackwell looked like he was leaving Sheffield United, so much so THE Daily Mirror even had an article today. If no-one says anything, then they read that today, its like no-one knows all along.

The object of this board is to provide rumours. Don't take it too seriously, I'm sure the majority post them in good faith. lets remember where the Magilton story came from, The Daily Mail. One paper has said all along it was BOOTHROYD, yet I know for a fact it won't be

Is anyone going to write and complain to the newspapers in question? During this period of no football, its very boring just to wait until next season. I'm not forcing anyone to view this site, as you know what you get when you read the rumour posts. The fact, someone wants to go to another web-site to broadcast what posters say only enhances the site, when a rumour comes true. Many do, some don't. Thats life.

Supporters will digest and observe what they want to. If someone hears back that we've sold 4,000 season tickets it will be posted, because its what they have been told, if someone hears that we will get Gunter and tarrabdt for the season, they will report back. I hate it to be like MI5 and we know or hear nothing. Always said its official when its official, if thats your beef, then wait and keep clicking onto www.qpr.co.uk, if not and enjoy talking about the club you will find rumours on practically all web-sites. I remember two weeks ago someone posted we were getting Adebola that day on another web-site, poor bloke will never post again, because he got ripped to shreads. Should not be like that and I welcome anyone who wants to post fact or rumour about what is going on at the club.
          freedom of speach?

love it:boss:

Comment

Ok it's time to change the rules for our message board from today.

Can all members of this site please repeat the following lines.

"I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Ok it's time to change the rules for our message board from today.

Can all members of this site please repeat the following lines.

"I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

Thank you
              insideman loves MYU - fact:boss:

Comment

Last season we were good on tangerines, probably the first with news on Routledge, Helgusson and Cook. plus more. Scott with the kits and Dazzer with Sousa plus other supporter posts who got it right, we would not be the same wiothout those supporters

We got it wrong on Watson, Ched Evans, even Zindane and much more.

Worth visiting to just to see what we got right
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

For some it's worth coming to see which ones are wrong.

Comment

the ones we get right= it will go quiet

the ones we get wrong= postings to try and devalue posters

Do we care,

no

wearetherangersboys.com !!

Comment

and it's all gone quite over there...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        and it's all gone quite over there...

insideman 4 MYU :red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

love is in the air:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart:

Comment

Comment

I enjoy reading rumours whether they come true or not. The day can be long sometimes. As long as it doesn't become dangerous or libellous etc then it's all good so keep it up!

Comment

I decided a couple of days ago to just ignore all what is posted about this site on other boards as the vast majority is not worth bothering about.

Each board has its own little niche and clique including this one and opinions will rarely change or certainly wont be admitted so peace and love from me these days to all fans on all sites including QPR Report.

Life is too short for all this petty arguements and if some on other sites wabt to #### me off for whatever reason then feel free to go ahead as you will not be getting a rise from me anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X