More doubts over Dexter's future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More doubts over Dexter's future

QPR have rejected an approach from Nottingham Forest for Dexter Blackstock ? but*his*days at Loftus Road look numbered.

More...

wont be a rangers player next season end of
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Not a big loss really is he.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

if we get a GOOD replacement in then fine. Campbell would do nicely.

Comment

Its a shame, top scorer in the last few seasons and has been a personal favourite of mine, but if he hasn't signed a contract then I feel its probably best that he did move on, and get some fresh potent firepower in. As Pete mentioned that probably 8-10 players will go and I expect Blackstock to be one of them.

Comment

yes agreed

Comment

Needed a arm around the shoulder, don't think he got it.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Its all v well forest saying they are pursing this or that player but dex isn't going to go to forest if they go down. don't understand what went wrong with forest up front this season they started off with the poisoned dwarf who -whatever anyone thinks of him - has a good record at this level - as well as andy cole and tyson who looks a good prospect - yet they just havne't scored the goals (sound familiar?)

Comment

Dex is a boy doing a mans job, for Sousa to play the formation he wants you need a tip top striker up top, Dex is unfortunately not that fella, I wish him well but feel we need a lot more quality in that position
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Forest fans think the only thing that'll keep them up is if Charlton, Southampton and Watford go into administration...still can't believe we dropped 2 points against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      Not a big loss really is he.
                      Nope I don't suppose any team would miss a forward who had scored more than all the other forwards put together would they?
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        if we get a GOOD replacement in then fine. Campbell would do nicely.
                        DJ Campbell are you taking the pish?

Comment

I understand the loan window shuts tomorrow? - if Dex is too leave will it be before tomorrows deadline or more likely in the Summer?

If it is tom - will we be gettin a loan striker in his place (i think this is a must - if only until the end of the season)

Comment

keep dex get rid of sdc agyemang first for ***** sake
                            ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Regardless of what people say DEXTER is a much better striker that SDC and Agyemang. Don't have a problem letting him go but if we do to play the likes of SDC and Agyemang then its a stupid move.

Don't believe all you read in the press about Dexter not signing a contract. He did 100% with his agent and Gianni both present. Dexter has been ####ed over by FLABIO. Sousa likes him BUT FLABIO still calls the shots and has a big hand in team selection!

Comment

Working...
                              X