Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When threads are finished should they be deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When threads are finished should they be deleted?

I'm definitely not having a go at the mods but just wondered what the general consensus is regarding:

When someone starts a thread with a question and it is later answered does it need to be kept?

Do we need to keep threads about Kevin Blackwell now that he is staying at Sheffield United?

Do we need to keep threads/polls about ITK stuff?

There are already 72 pages of threads in the first two months of this board so should we have fewer threads and more debate or leave it how it is and let anyone that wants to start a debate to go ahead and do so?

Maybe I'm old before my time but you can be away from your computer for an hour and the debate you were having has slipped on to the next page and nobody is commenting any more because they are replying to another thread on exactly the same topic. There are 6 Kevin Blackwell threads in the last 24 hours do we really need them all?

Do we really need this thread? No so please delete when people have finished telling me I'm a grumpy ******!

just click page 2

Some need ammunition to fire at me
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
    X