Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message for Rowan Vine & the squad..Top 6 aint good enough!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message for Rowan Vine & the squad..Top 6 aint good enough!!

A top 2 finish must be the aim,play offs are a lottery and considering I expected play offs minimum on the season just gone,its top 2 or a get out of jail must win play off campaign.

just a reminder, we finished 11th this season.

Comment

I hope next season will be the most competitive season in the Championship ever!

I think we will be 1 of around 6 or 7 clubs aiming for automatic promotion… With the rest apart from S****horpe and Doncaster wanting play off places!!

I must say with the teams that we’ll be playing against I’d be pleased if we got a playoff spot…

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
        A top 2 finish must be the aim,play offs are a lottery and considering I expected play offs minimum on the season just gone,its top 2 or a get out of jail must win play off campaign.

Glad you said that, I was also worried that the teams sole ambition was to finish 6th and take the gamble of play-offs. Now they have your special motivation I can see us going all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
          Glad you said that, I was also worried that the teams sole ambition was to finish 6th and take the gamble of play-offs. Now they have your special motivation I can see us going all the way.
          Yep together with flavs 4 year plan and champions league we make a special blend!!!!

Comment

just out of curiosity,isn't top 2 in the top 6 anyway.......so by saying top 6 isn't good enough then nor is top 2

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              just out of curiosity,isn't top 2 in the top 6 anyway.......so by saying top 6 isn't good enough then nor is top 2
              lol ;D....oops I just id the same, lol and then a smiliey lol
              The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
              :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                lol ;D....oops I just id the same, lol and then a smiliey lol

Comment

So if someone said take the playoffs now, defo or risk it for top 2 you wouldnt take it?
                  Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                    So if someone said take the playoffs now, defo or risk it for top 2 you wouldnt take it?
                    Thats a hypothetical question,all I know is you would expect more from Rowan regarding play offs ambition only.
                    Flavs 4 year plan aint going to happen with that mindset

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      Thats a hypothetical question,all I know is you would expect more from Rowan regarding play offs ambition only.
                      Flavs 4 year plan aint going to happen with that mindset
                      Yeh but all im saying is that If someone said to me you can have the playoffs, I would take it like someone earlier said we finished 11th surley u gotta be in it to win it. If its a 4 year plan thats good but if we can do it in 2 years isnt that better?
                      Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

Working...
                      X