Best era ever watching QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best era ever watching QPR?

To an old un like me I have to say that the 75-76 season took some beating but also have fond memories of the 81-82 as well.

Sounds like we have been spoilt dont it

For me it's the mid to late 60s. No QPR team has had as much success as the team back then.

Comment

75-76 was good.

Loved 79 to mid 80's as well. Had some great players and some real characters then....
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

91-95

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          91-95
          Ditto

Although Gregory and Sousa's reigns were very exciting :beaten:
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Im still waiting

Comment

75-76

Comment

The early 80's the football was good, we were successful and I went home and away and had a lot of good days out 'oop North'.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

1973 - 2009
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
                    The early 80's the football was good, we were successful and I went home and away and had a lot of good days out 'oop North'.
                    Do you remember Derby in the league cup? 2 leg affair 0-0 home, then 0-0 away, extra time still 0-0 went to penalties Gordon Hill (I think!) got the winner. Train on the way back stopped in the middle of nowhere for ages and finally got back to London at about 1.45. Ended up walking back to Streatham. Happy days.....
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

64 - 70 , six years that changed us forever
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                        Do you remember Derby in the league cup? 2 leg affair 0-0 home, then 0-0 away, extra time still 0-0 went to penalties Gordon Hill (I think!) got the winner. Train on the way back stopped in the middle of nowhere for ages and finally got back to London at about 1.45. Ended up walking back to Streatham. Happy days.....
                        I unfortunately went up on the wrong night for that match, went up on a Tuesday with my mate got to the ground and no activity, went to the pub and found out that the match was on the Wednesday.

Also remember a long running saga with Forest in the cup, plus losing at Huddersfield and Doncaster but winning at York and then nicking their best player, a certain Jonny Byrne.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

had mostly misery in my time apart from promotion and takeover

Comment

1882 to 1885 yes its not a miss spelling either

Comment

Late seventies and early eighties when i first started going and the nineties under Francis.

Comment

Working...
                              X