ITK- any news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITK- any news

Had enough talk of all these players leaving. Has anyone got any idea whos coming in next season?

Few freebies and a couple of loans, might stretch to £250k for a real gem though.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      Few freebies and a couple of loans, might stretch to £250k for a real gem though.
      250k for a real gem, that a joke!

Comment

do you think!! Too much for flav isn't it??
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

2 striker wanted, but no names yet.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Only taken them a year to work that out then :amazing:

Perhaps GP could get a few more good youngsters in on loan from his 'mate' Sir Alex :scorn:
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Pete - Who is Rowna Vine

say we've got Rowan Vine
              Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

let me get this straight. We expect the board to lower prices & still make the same investment in the club? Does not compute, does not compute..

Comment

Was that not the point of having billionaires INVEST in our club?

Comment

they never became billionaires by indulging anybody's fantasies. Dont tell me you expected them to do "a Roman" even after they've told us a million times they wont?

All they've ever done is say they want to build QPR from a solid financial foundation. They've obviously miscalculated how much the fans are prepared to pay to achieve success, so it's obvious they'll probably curtail the amount they are prepared to invest. It's all very logical if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post
                      they never became billionaires by indulging anybody's fantasies. Dont tell me you expected them to do "a Roman" even after they've told us a million times they wont?

All they've ever done is say they want to build QPR from a solid financial foundation. They've obviously miscalculated how much the fans are prepared to pay to achieve success, so it's obvious they'll probably curtail the amount they are prepared to invest. It's all very logical if you ask me.
                      not bad thinking actually. cant argue with that logic even if i wish it wasnt true...would have expected them to know you can really expect to make a profit and its really just about pumping cash in with the only return being glory rather than cash coming back to them
                      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack View Post

That is all so very true! If every fan realised this perhaps there would be less of the over inflated expectation that has been so prevelent this season.
                        Great post CJ

Comment

Working...
                        X