The rumour mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rumour mill

To all those that post ITK items regarding the new manager - please refrain it is driving me nuts.
    One minute its Blackwell actually talking to us and then the next post says he staying at Sheff Utd.
    There is a complete blackout from QPR - no one is ITK so lets just wait for the official post and then we can all be happy or otherwise.

By the way Paolo Maldini is in London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They know nothing like us. Its best just to ignore it.

Comment

It would seem that Blackwell didn't actually speak with us, OR if he did he certainly didn't like what he heard.

Just wait for the Offish to announce it and take everything else with a pinch of salt

Comment

fair enough, by the way the midfielder at Spurs is from Congo;D
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Someone pass me that salt

Comment

Originally posted by bbedford View Post
            To all those that post ITK items regarding the new manager - please refrain it is driving me nuts.
            One minute its Blackwell actually talking to us and then the next post says he staying at Sheff Utd.
            There is a complete blackout from QPR - no one is ITK so lets just wait for the official post and then we can all be happy or otherwise.

while it is driving me mad as well,THIS IS A RUMOUR FORUM,so if members are not allowed post rumours,then we would have no posts at all.somebody will get it right in the end:shocked:

Comment

Does he drink Um Bongo?

Comment

Nope, but he does a good fandango
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I reckon the last time Magilton was anywhere near Loftus rd was when the ####### beat us 3-1 with Ipswich.

Comment

Originally posted by bbedford View Post

Shame as our powers that be are planning some nice breaks abroad this weekend (non QPR related)
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The only African players Spurs have in their first team squad are Didier
                      Zokora (Ivorian) and Kevin Prince-Boateng (German-Ghanian) and Benoît Assou-Ekotto (Cameroon)

Is it one of them?
                      Last edited by sirpiechucker; 27-05-2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I made myself look an ***** before, ain't doing it again.;D

Might not be a first teamer, but definitely a midfielder with a long name./

Ps the word i.diot is edited out

Comment

I made myself look an ***** before, ain't doing it again.;D

Might not be a first teamer, but definitely a midfielder with a long name./

Ps the word i.diot is edited out
                          Alain Didier Zokora Deguy is pretty long but so is Kevin-Prince Boateng both midfielders.

Comment

is it Jacques Maghoma Attacking midfielder ?
                            FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

How about Paul-Jose Mpuku?
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X