X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackwell staying at United....

Breaking news on Sky Sports now......oh dear
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Good, I thought Sheffield Utd were one of the poorest sides to play at LR this season. Lump it up to Henderson was their only game plan.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Many Blades fans thought he was leaving, I was hoping he might have seen the light.

But aye, we move on
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Many Blades fans thought he was leaving, I was hoping he might have seen the light.

But aye, we move on
        but i thought we were in discusions with him!?

Comment

Not surprising really.

Why would any self respecting manager want to join qpr with the current setup??

If any top name manager joins this club we should all be questioning their intentions. Every successful club in this country does not have a chairman telling the manager what formations to play especially when they dont have the players, and a sporting director who has never played the game buying players.

Any manager with an ounce of credability will stay away from this club until the owners look at the top clubs in this country, and follow their model.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post

Comment

Originally posted by QPR-FOREVER-N-EVER View Post
              'In discussions' - hmm...

Here's the spin:

Flabio: Hey-a, Kev-a, you gonna work for us at QPR-a? We-a offer-a many many pounds, we no interfere whatsoever

Kevin B - really, Flabio? Tell me more...

Flabio: You wanna give up those Blades-a, come here where we-a are-a a big happy Italian family - is great, no? I no interfere one bit, ahem 4-4-2

Kev : 'Sorry, Flab, what was that?'

Flabio - a nothing for you to worry about-a. We not interfere at all!

Kev: So, if I come to you, will I have cash to spend on whoever I want?

Flabio: Si, si, as long as its someone not-a wanted by other Championship-a clubs or a young foreigner who can't a be bovvered but wioll save my-a face with da Europe bigg-a wiggs. We no interfere whatsoever-a!

Kev: What was THAT?

Flab: a nothing - we no interfere. (aside: Gianni, I no like dis a one, get on da blower to-a Q-a Pete-a, start a da campaign)

etc., etc.

;)
              Last edited by davman; 27-05-2009, 02:58 PM.

Comment

great news!!

Comment

By far the best news ive hurd all week! Didnt want that c0ck in charge anyway! Employ Boothroyd and then we can talk about promotion. Class coach, even better motivater and gets the best out of sh*t players. Lets face it at rangers we have plenty of them!

Comment

good news

Comment

Originally posted by malcolme View Post
                      good news
                      Agree

Comment

I can't see any English manager being interested in working with the regime as it is, Foreign managers are more used to this kind of set up.

Comment

what a shocker,a decent manager linked to us,not happening....again!

Comment

So, Gareth Ainsworth it is then.
                            If it's between him and Magilton, you might as well have GA -- at least he knows the set-up (!) and the players, and they're probably on a par other than that.
                            Club are making a big thing of GA being on his coaching course.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              So, Gareth Ainsworth it is then.
                              If it's between him and Magilton, you might as well have GA -- at least he knows the set-up (!) and the players, and they're probably on a par other than that.
                              Club are making a big thing of GA being on his coaching course.
                              it is frustrating waiting so long,BUT as long as they make it worth the wait.

Comment

Working...
                              X