Season Ticket Sales Update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Ticket Sales Update...

I called my friend at the club today and can catagorically say we are selling no more than 10 season tickets a day. Response has been very slow and only 700 applications have now been received and processed.

PLEASE STAND FIRM PEOPLE AS TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG.

sounds good sorry but ive renewed i just cant risk the prices going up and not being able to go see rangers :(

Comment

I received an email from the club saying that post April 18 ST prices will be announced by the end of this week. I suspect this MB will go into meltdown that day.

Comment

Fantastic news the only way the people at the club will listen is if we do not re new.

Norwich have renewed 17,500 because they have a sensible policy.

Our board have failed to listen time and time again regarding season tickets
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

I have just seen on SSN that you can get a season ticket at Wigan for a mere £250.

Comment

Originally posted by QuarterPoundeR View Post
            I received an email from the club saying that post April 18 ST prices will be announced by the end of this week. I suspect this MB will go into meltdown that day.
            It's to scare us into renewing

Many will based on rises, many will organise a demo like never seen before at QPR.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I will not be renewing until they announce the price increase

Comment

We have to be one of the few clubs that are putting prices up given the state of the finances in the U.K.

Either which way QPR have handled this poorly have failed to listen to fans and have shown a total lack of respect for the fan base.

I would not blame anyone for not renewing in the slightest.
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

To be honest I'm surprised we've reached 700!

Comment

Norwich have renewed 17,500 because they have a sensible policy.

its because they gave supporters from January to pay.

i just wonder how many will leave it to the very last day?

ONEQPR are hoping to find out more on April 1st when we have the meeting with the club.

I suspect as above poster says, new prices will be announced to try and convince us its worth paying before the 17th April.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In the paper today, Villarreal are going to give free season tickets to fans who have lost their Jobs in the current climate(partly funded by the players) could you see our players / board even thinking of an idea like that.
                      My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

i can just see the increase being pretty high to make the current st holders to renew before it's too expensive

Comment

we are the ONLY club putting prices up and frankly its beyond comprehention.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

what happens if there is a league game next season and it goes under the 10 000 mark?

Comment

Originally posted by jackqpr View Post
                              what happens if there is a league game next season and it goes under the 10 000 mark?
                              That could well be the normal attendance for next season. I can't imagine too many away fans coming either if the price is going to be excessive.

Comment

Working...
                              X