Blackstock
    Cook
    Miller
    Di Carmine
    Cole
    Oastler
    Crowther
    Bulmer

thats 11 players there who i think are not needed by the club. Quite a few would have to be released but think we could maybe fetch near £3mil considering camp,delaney and blackstock.

If the club spend that £3mil wisely on proven players wages leaving other clubs for free in the summer then we could pick up some real bargains.

Only problem is that you have got rid of 4 keepers. Including both reserve team keepers which leaves the side without a goalie. We would then only have 1 keeper at the club.

Why get rid of Bulmer and Crowther just to have to replace them again. Neither would be costing us a great deal and we would make very little money in losing them.

I agree with the rest of the list but I doubt Cook will be sold off so soon. More likely than Agyemang will be let go.

Comment

bulmer isnt even on a professional contract. he's on a 2 year scholarship after being released by man utd, why let him go?

di carmine is under rated.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
        bulmer isnt even on a professional contract. he's on a 2 year scholarship after being released by man utd, why let him go?

Di Carmine cant hit a cows ####
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post

Di Carmine is a loan player and IMO is not worth buying.

Comment

No, dicarmine is over-rated

Comment

i would get rid of them 4 keepers and bring in a young keeper or someone experienced like kelvin davis who is free to give cerny competition. For reserves just promote one of the under18s, its only the reserves not a big deal about it.

As for bulmer hes been released from man utd for 1 reason....

dicarmine, please tell me how many goals hes scored?

Comment

Camp
                Delaney
                Mahon
                Blackstock
                Cook
                Miller
                Di Carmine
                Cole
                Oastler
                Crowther
                Bulmer

Personally i would keep Blackstock but as we know he's perhaps going. I would also keep cook, and delaney.

The rest can go.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

dex - all depends on what we can get for him and who we can get with the money

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                    i would get rid of them 4 keepers and bring in a young keeper or someone experienced like kelvin davis who is free to give cerny competition. For reserves just promote one of the under18s, its only the reserves not a big deal about it.

As for bulmer hes been released from man utd for 1 reason....

dicarmine, please tell me how many goals hes scored?

But you still aren't going to save any money by releasing them so what's the point? Also if we continue to ship out youth team players just to save money how will that help us to recruit young players? Players like German, Rose and Balanta may as well disappear if we aren't serious about building a youth academy.

Comment

what so 11 okish players wages doesnt account for 2 or 3 buzsaky standard wages?
                      as for them youth players they dont exactly look great. this country isnt producing good youth players anyway thats why most clubs are looking abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        what so 11 okish players wages doesnt account for 2 or 3 buzsaky standard wages?
                        as for them youth players they dont exactly look great. this country isnt producing good youth players anyway thats why most clubs are looking abroad.
                        But if those 2 or 3 Buzsaky players get injured you need players to replace them. We know this season that we've struggled without Agyemang, Rowlands, Buzsaky and Vine so if we were to sell 11 and buy 3 but the three we buy get injured who replaces them?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                          But if those 2 or 3 Buzsaky players get injured you need players to replace them. We know this season that we've struggled without Agyemang, Rowlands, Buzsaky and Vine so if we were to sell 11 and buy 3 but the three we buy get injured who replaces them?
                          yes but quite a few of them 11 arent used regularly if at all anyway, so infact we would be adding to the actual squad that can play if you get what i mean.

Comment

We haven't missed Agyemang IMO.
                            "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                            QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                            Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                            Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              No, dicarmine is over-rated
                              Di Carmine isn't over rated ...I don't know anyone that rates him at all!

Why get rid of Cookie? ...still the best set piece taker we have at the club ...results are much better when he's in the team ...another player I feel will benefit from a full pre season!

Comment

Working...
                              X