• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    based on one free kick?

Have you seen his crosses?
    not really. most central defensive midfielders dont cross it that often

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that hes our second best central midfielder behind Buzsaky. Next Legs, then Rowly

Comment

lets see at the end of the season.

We do seem to get carried away after 2-3 performances by players.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

miller go
          lopez 6 more game then make a decision

Comment

he has that sense of class about him, even though he is very one-paced (and thats hardly more than a crawl)....

Routledge Buzsaky Lopez Rowlands Vine

could quite feasibly be the midfield next season, and imo looks pretty strong considering what you'd have in reserve

Comment

Miller does not even make the squad anymore.

Says it all for me. Even Sousa has realised he is no better than what we had already.

Lopez needs to deliver the ball better from wide areas and corners never gets it past the first man. But his all round distribution is pretty good and is a more creative type of holding midfielder.

End of the season then decide.
              15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

I'd like to see the Rangers keep a hold of Jordi Lopez. He looks sheer quality, and I'd get him on a 2/3 year deal.
                SIGN HIM UP, RANGERS!

Comment

His corners and free kicks were not that good until Saturday, but with a fit squad he wouldn't be taking them, Buzz or Rowlands would. However, his general play is excellent and is one of our best players in every match he plays. We need players to perform consistently and he certainly does that.

Sign him before anyone else does
                  RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

joff

you say get rid of legs?/

You are joking. Our best midfielder by a country mile
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

based on one free kick?

Have you seen his crosses?
                      NO! I think his crossing and free kicks are awful, bar obv the goal! But his midfield play is good. Passes well, looks comfortable, good awarness, obv likes a go on goal. But set pieces should go to someone else i agree.

I said a 2 year deal cos he's only 27, we could experience his best footballing years if we keep him for a couple of years. Wouldnt mind having him around when buz and rowly are back as cover.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

lets see at the end of the season.

We do seem to get carried away after 2-3 performances by players.
                        Every club does!! Its football mate! You lose """oh were going down!!""" We win """Playoffs!!! Playoffs!!!!"""
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

At the moment he is being asked to be the playmaker but he is more a Nicky Butt style player - the one who makes the simple pass out of the back to set an attack going to the more creative players. In that role think he is excellent. Am also a massive fan of Legs so it might come down to a choice between the two for some games next season - but isn't that what we want, competition for places? And with the injury record of vine, rowly and buz there is nothing to say that both won't play 30 games next season.

Comment

it will be at the end of the season before i would judge his quality!
                            he is a good player and i home he improves before season ends

Comment

keep lopez n out cook/mahon and the money saved on those two would surely cover lopez!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                                Average! you must be kidding, I havent seen him have an 'average' game yet.

I understand many fans do not notice the work a type of player like him does.
                                But as others have said, hes like Mahon but can pass. He protects the back four brilliantly. His distribution is also class. Ok his set pieces were not great at the start. But you cant tell me they wasnt very good against Bristol.

If we dont sign him somone far better than us will eventually.
                                Next season he wont be taking set pieces so who cares if there crap??

Comment

Working...
                                X