Agyemang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agyemang

Does anyone know how long he is out for. Will we see him again this season?

More to the point, will we ever see him again in a rangers shirt? doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      More to the point, will we ever see him again in a rangers shirt? doubt it.
      Would hope so. If he could learn to hit the bloody goal he'd be unstopable.

Comment

I was one of the ones that moaned when we signed him, I'll hold my hands up, he proved me completely wrong.
        Not sure why people give him stick, one of our best players last season & definately a good squad player who can give us all sorts of different options in the future
        I'll hold my hands up, I got it completely wrong about Agyemang, I now think he is a good player.

Comment

id give him a couple of pre season games, if he recaptures his form then keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
            I was one of the ones that moaned when we signed him, I'll hold my hands up, he proved me completely wrong.
            Not sure why people give him stick, one of our best players last season & definately a good squad player who can give us all sorts of different options in the future
            I'll hold my hands up, I got it completely wrong about Agyemang, I now think he is a good player.

So do i, he would be awsome if he was a consistant goal scorer.
            But he does have other very good attributes.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

He had a purple patch when he first joined us - the likes of which he has never experienced anywhere during his career - after the initial run he returned to type - first 7 games we got 8 goals then he longer wanted to be called Dave and we had 1 in 11 - add that to the 1 in 21 this season and we have a prolific record of 2 in his last 32 appearances for us.

He may run at defenders and "scare" them but rarely to any good effect. Odd games like Wolves granted but come on for a team with premiership aspirations Pat Agyemang? no way jose...
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                If he could learn to hit the bloody goal he'd be unstopable.
                wouldnt ever striker? lol

Comment

Originally posted by qprsuttz View Post
                  wouldnt ever striker? lol
                  ;D You know what I mean!

He has all the other attributes...Apart from the most important one, finishing.

Comment

klr
                    100% with you on dave the lad got as out the s____
                    last yers score 10 goals

Comment

I hope we hang on to Pat for at least another season. If I was a defender for one of the inferior clubs that make up the rest of the English football league, the sight of Agyemang bearing down on goal, and with only me between him and the goal, that would definately have me defecating myself, that and playing for the Stamford Bridge down "n" outs. The fact that Pat might then launch the ball in to row z, is a bit irkesome, to say the least.

Comment

Agree with KLR.

If I were a defender, I would much rather play against Helgusson, Di Carmine and Blackstock than Agyemang.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Agree with KLR.

If I were a defender, I would much rather play against Helgusson, Di Carmine and Blackstock than Agyemang.
                          Yep Dex would really scare me, he might get past me without falling over...
                          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                          0117 239 1217
                          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Pat is a good squad player,so i hope to see him back next season

Comment

In my opinion we have too many strikers at this club that don't score enough goals. It's very easy to say "well....he has other attributes" but at the end of the day a striker is in the squad to score goals.

If Agyemang was able to recapture the form he showed in his first 6 months here then he would be the first name on the teamsheet but to be honest, I think he could play here the rest of his career and never get back to that kind of goalscoring form.

I would sell him in the summer, along with a few other of our strikers if I'm honest. I think the board do need to dig deep and find the money for a genuine 20 a season goalscorer cos that may be the difference between promotion spending the rest our days hovering around the middle of the Championship!

Comment

Working...
                              X