Kevin Blackwell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Blackwell

Forgive me for being thick. But I really dont understand why Blackwell would want to leave Sheff Utd. Unless of course we came in for him a while ago. Did Pete not say we were looking at one of the managers who were in the play offs? Why would you want to leave a team that has a good chance of being in the play offs again next season. Something does not sound right if he wants to leave, he's only just got there FFS. Yes he may have the hump because hes lost in the playoffs, but so has every other Utd supporter. And lets be honest if he came to us, we are not nailed on for automatic promotion, so would he do the same to us should we fail.

Dennny Crane, lock & load

He had bad experience with Leeds after they never went up. All teams struggle after two years in championship and they don't go up. They pay premiership wages and won't be able to do that next season. These players think of the money and not the badge in some cases, as Newcastle fans will learn in the next few weeks

I'd expect that they will sell at least 6 players and that will make his job difficult. I expect him to ;leave today
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So Pete, are we interested. Up until he announced he might leave, we could not have been far off naming our manager? This seems to have thrown a spanner in the works.

Comment

I'm sure it was Magilton all the way, this opens the door ajar a little. Poor guy has just come off a defeat at Wembley, but you have to explore all avenues.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete was it you who said we were looking at a manager with a play off team?

Comment

Surely if we had really wanted one of the other managers that have been mentioned, we would have signed him by now.

Comment

Working...
            X