Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
    LOL I never said he had a better shot than Akos??

Hes a better all round player, much more dangerous and consistant.
    You disagreed with E4hoop saying he Taarabt couldn't shoot, implying you think he can and we have been comparing him to Buzsaky.

Anyway, lets hope we get him after a good striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
      You disagreed with E4hoop saying he Taarabt couldn't shoot, implying you think he can and we have been comparing him to Buzsaky.

Anyway, lets hope we get him after a good striker.
      I disagreed with the fact he thought Akos was a better player.

Sorry should have made it clearer which part i was disagreeing too.

Agree though we need Taarabt and 2 quality strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
        Firstly Rich I wasn't just referring my last post just to you fella. With regards to Connolly at LB it's a must unless we sign a very decent, strong and proven Championship LB. There is no point altering the Gorkss and Stewpea central paring and still playing Delaney that was what I based my previous post on. Current squad with the addition of a strong decent striker. Taarabt is loads better than Cook too which is also in my previous assesment. I never once compared Buzz to Taarabt and personally I think they are different types of players. Buzz is superb from a dead ball and doesn't have loads of pace where as Taarabt is excellent at running at a player with pace, similar to Routledge. With those two on each wing and a goal scoring Striker we'd score loads with the likes of Buzz, Vine, Rowlands and Lopez also chipping in!
        Fair enough Dazzer ;D I am just a strong believer in playing your best possible player in their best possible natural position. Therefore Connolly for me might as well be CF or GK if he's gonna attempt playing in a LB position where he is badly left wanting. DD is a better LB than Connolly imo so until we try Borrowdale or buy another LB, DD has to start there. Failing that we try someone else at LB as Connolly is poor there and is so good at either RB or CB we can't afford to not have him there.

Comment

Dont worry, it really doesnt matter who is better, we're not going to sign him are we? The club just arent giving me the feeling that much is going to change and that includes splashing some cash on somebody that could make the difference between mid table and challenging next season.

Comment

I disagreed with the fact he thought Akos was a better player.

Sorry should have made it clearer which part i was disagreeing too.

Agree though we need Taarabt and 2 quality strikers.
            Got ya, its not too late to admit Buzz is better you know ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
              Dont worry, it really doesnt matter who is better, we're not going to sign him are we? The club just arent giving me the feeling that much is going to change and that includes splashing some cash on somebody that could make the difference between mid table and challenging next season.
              There's always someone who comes along and talks sense and brings us dreamers back down to earth with a crash! ;D

Comment

Got ya, its not too late to admit Buzz is better you know ;D
                Not too late for you to admit Adel is better either ;D

Comment

buzsaky is the better of the two players mentioned as taarabt doesnt hardly have an end product. If taarabt could finish and be a bit less selfish at vital times then he would obviously be better than buzz as he has pace.

Comment

Not too late for you to admit Adel is better either ;D
                    I'll come back to you in about 3 years when he is better

Comment

LOL I never said he had a better shot than Akos??

Hes a better all round player, much more dangerous and consistant.
                      Who Akos?

IMHO they are hard to compare as they are different types of players.

Comment

Fair enough Dazzer ;D I am just a strong believer in playing your best possible player in their best possible natural position. Therefore Connolly for me might as well be CF or GK if he's gonna attempt playing in a LB position where he is badly left wanting. DD is a better LB than Connolly imo so until we try Borrowdale or buy another LB, DD has to start there. Failing that we try someone else at LB as Connolly is poor there and is so good at either RB or CB we can't afford to not have him there.
                        WHAT??? :devil:

Get your coat Rich please..... :byebye:

Comment

Working...
                        X