Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt

Anyone know if were signing him??

Common knowledge we made a bid for him, he said so himself, has it gone further now or what?

A deal was on the table towards his last week of his loan by all accounts and then he got injured. I'm sure he'll be back at HQ come August unless another Premiership Club or a decent European Club comes in for him.

Comment

ditto.

Depending on new manager, we could go for Gunter as well
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I want Taarabt!! We need to snap him up, any reports on his injury???
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

If the new manager doesn't want a player like Tarrabt, you would have to question his judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
            If the new manager doesn't want a player like Tarrabt, you would have to question his judgement.
            You would indeed.

Comment

sign him up sign him up sign him uppppppppp
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

tbh with Buzz back I'm not sure we will need him, if it means we don't get a decent striker instead.

of course given the choice of Beckford and Taarabt I would saya huge YES, but given the choice I would go for Beckford as we need an out and out forward.

Comment

Lets not forget that Rowlands and Buzz are both coming back from bad knee injuries, so lets not get our hopes up too soon.....
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Tarrabt is better than Buz and Rowlands, and much younger.

Comment

St Ettienne want him. Hamburg did want him but presume that will change now that Jol has gone

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                        St Ettienne want him. Hamburg did want him but presume that will change now that Jol has gone
                        Can't imagine he'll go to St Ettienne if they go down.

Comment

hope we get him

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                            Tarrabt is better than Buz and Rowlands, and much younger.

I think Buzsaky is a better player than Taarabt at the moment though. Rowlands you can't compare as he is a different player to both Buzz and Tarrabt.

Buzz will always score more goals than Tarrabt yet is less selfish.

Comment

I agree with rangersroar, Taarabt is better than Buzsaky IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X