No announcement yet.

Adel Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarabbt is a must buy if not for now but for the future of this club....He will definitely be a premiership quality player in a few years!! People who talk about having Rowlands and Buszaky back and that we shouldn't bother must be mad....Yes they are good players and I rate both of them highly but they are not as good as Tarabbt and he is only 19!

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
      I agree with rangersroar, Taarabt is better than Buzsaky IMO.
      Outside of right foot - Nutmeg - and here it comes again...................and again...........

Buzz can finish both from inside and outside the box. Taarabt will get better but Buzz will be better for the next 2-3 years imo

Comment

You lot are easily pleased... Jury well and truly out..
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          tbh with Buzz back I'm not sure we will need him, if it means we don't get a decent striker instead.

of course given the choice of Beckford and Taarabt I would saya huge YES, but given the choice I would go for Beckford as we need an out and out forward.
          Okay so you'd prefer to bring on Hogan over Taarabt if the team on the field is struggling to create opportunities in a game would you... :eyes_droped:

Taarabt is class. Much better than Cook if he was on the Left and Routledge on the Right we'd be quality with Vine +1 decent striker up front!

Personally my team would be would be:

NEW STRIKER (ST)
          Vine (AM)
          Taarabt (LW) Buzz (CM) Lopez (or Rowlands - CM) Routledge (RW)

Connolly (LB) Stewart (CB) Gorkss (CB) Leigertwood (RB)

Chezza (GK)

Rubber dub dubs...
          Elvis
          Hall
          Cook
          Rowlands / Lopez
          Blackstock / Agyemang

Strong team IMHO!

Comment

########! Strong team my ####.
            Why you would not play Connelly in the middle is beyond me.
            Im glad your not manager as to me your doing your very best to stop a young talented CENTRAL defender to come through and become premiership class. Gorrks should of won the POTY. Stewart is a good squad player but thats it. What with Legofwood at right back, you love to play players out of position.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I actually think that Dazzer has it pretty much spot on!!! And as for playing Leigetwood out of position??? RB was Leigetwood's original position!!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Can't imagine he'll go to St Ettienne if they go down.
                Think that's the only fly in the ointment. He is very much Damien Comolli's golden boy.

But, Ligue 2 in nice warm France with your family or CCC in England?

Comment

Connolly in the middle all day long..
                  "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                  QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                  Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                  Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    ########! Strong team my ####.
                    Why you would not play Connelly in the middle is beyond me.
                    Im glad your not manager as to me your doing your very best to stop a young talented CENTRAL defender to come through and become premiership class. Gorrks should of won the POTY. Stewart is a good squad player but thats it. What with Legofwood at right back, you love to play players out of position.
                    Glad you know your stuff then fella... Leigertwood was a RB when he started hence him playing there previously, so yeah I like to think I do my homework properly! What's your excuse?

Comment

I agree with rangersroar, Taarabt is better than Buzsaky IMO.
                      Not one bit, Buzsakys all round game is a class above. Taraabt hasn't got the shooting ability. Doesn't mean he wont be better than Buzsaky though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        Okay so you'd prefer to bring on Hogan over Taarabt if the team on the field is struggling to create opportunities in a game would you... :eyes_droped:

Taarabt is class. Much better than Cook if he was on the Left and Routledge on the Right we'd be quality with Vine +1 decent striker up front!

Personally my team would be would be:

NEW STRIKER (ST)
                        Vine (AM)
                        Taarabt (LW) Buzz (CM) Lopez (or Rowlands - CM) Routledge (RW)

Connolly (LB) Stewart (CB) Gorkss (CB) Leigertwood (RB)

Chezza (GK)

Rubber dub dubs...
                        Elvis
                        Hall
                        Cook
                        Rowlands / Lopez
                        Blackstock / Agyemang

Strong team IMHO!

I didn't say I wouldn't want Taarabt, please re-read all of my messages on the subject. I would much prefer a striker of good quality if we only have say £2m to spend. If we are ambitious and want to succeed then of course buy Taarabt as well, he is top gravy. I just think at the moment Buzsaky is a better all round player.

Connolly at Left back beggars belief!

Comment

Originally posted by E4Hoop View Post
                          Not one bit, Buzsakys all round game is a class above. Taraabt hasn't got the shooting ability. Doesn't mean he wont be better than Buzsaky though.
                          In your opinion, not mine.

Comment

In your opinion, not mine.
                            Didn't you see all of his failed shots at goal when he was with us??

It's not up for debate as to who currently has a better shot out of Buzsaky or Taarabt, its down to hard facts and Buzsaky has scored stacks full of goals from open play shooting positions.

Taarabt is a very fine player Morris and one I think most QPR fans would like at the club. However, we MUST NOT fall into the same trap as we did the season just gone, where we signed lots of midfielders and ignored the glaring problem of not having a goal scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                              I didn't say I wouldn't want Taarabt, please re-read all of my messages on the subject. I would much prefer a striker of good quality if we only have say £2m to spend. If we are ambitious and want to succeed then of course buy Taarabt as well, he is top gravy. I just think at the moment Buzsaky is a better all round player.

Connolly at Left back beggars belief!
                              Firstly Rich I wasn't just referring my last post just to you fella. With regards to Connolly at LB it's a must unless we sign a very decent, strong and proven Championship LB. There is no point altering the Gorkss and Stewpea central paring and still playing Delaney that was what I based my previous post on. Current squad with the addition of a strong decent striker. Taarabt is loads better than Cook too which is also in my previous assesment. I never once compared Buzz to Taarabt and personally I think they are different types of players. Buzz is superb from a dead ball and doesn't have loads of pace where as Taarabt is excellent at running at a player with pace, similar to Routledge. With those two on each wing and a goal scoring Striker we'd score loads with the likes of Buzz, Vine, Rowlands and Lopez also chipping in!

Comment

LOL I never said he had a better shot than Akos??

Hes a better all round player, much more dangerous and consistant.

Comment

Working...
                                X